Animatron University - Beginner Course
- A basic understanding of how to surf the web
- A connection to the internet
- An imagination and excitement to have fun learning!
This Animatron University "Beginner" course is specifically designed for the beginner in mind. In this in depth course you'll learn how make animations with absolutely zero background in animation or design or coding. Learn HOW TO use this FREE Online tool, ANIMATRON to create fun, easy, and exciting HTML5,gifs and short animations that you can share with the WORLD!
With FIVE super comprehensive courses covering everything from "Concept to Completion" learning how to create animation like they do in the biz, to "Social Media", "Editing", "Interactivity" to "Explainer Videos". This beginner course is not only your first steps towards bringing your GREAT IDEAS to LIFE, but also becoming a ROCKSTAR: presenter, animator, marketer, teacher, content creating wiz and more!
Learn and Master "Animatron " in this Comprehensive Course.
- Create an Animated Selfie card
- Animated class presentations
- Tell a three act story
- Learn online tools to turn your creative ideas to life
Contents and Overview
In over 6 hours of content including 16 lectures and 16 assignments
- A computer with a steady internet connection
- A free Animatron account
- A creative mind ready to learn
- Learn how to use and create HTML5 animations in the cloud
- Learn history of animation
- Learn history of branding
- Learn how to create a logo
- Learn how to design social media ready animations and designs
- The absolute beginner
- People wanting to learning animation and design
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner that wants to make exciting Web banners/HTML5 Animations or Gifs
- Teachers, Students, Marketers, Aspiring filmmakers + animators, artist of all ages, shapes and sizes
- 01:06Intro to Animatron
I was hired by Animatron back in 2016 to create a series of FREE and in-depth courses on video production using their animation software Animatron Studio called "Animatron University". I hope you find them inspiring and helpful. I'm no longer working with Animatron so please contact email@example.com for any questions related to the "Animatron University" courses, thanks!
My name is Jesse Bray. I'm also known as "Mr.Bray". I own a animation & marketing agency called Mr. Bray Studios.
If you would like to learn more about my company and what we do please check out our website: mrbray(dot)com
If you would like to reach out to me personally please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep on animating! :D