Animating In Procreate for the iPad
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to animate in Procreate on the iPad
- The 12 principles of character animation
- An iPad with the app Procreate
- An Apple Pencil or stylus is recomended
The key to making great animations is understanding the 12 core principles of animation. In this course we use the animation assist features in Procreate to learn the basics of animation and apply them to our work in a practical way. We start simple by moving simple shapes and slowly build on those basics with each project. You will be stunned by what you will be able to create by the end of this course.
- Beginners who want to learn animation
- Illustrators who want to make more polished animations
In this section we talk about what you need to take this course and the best way to learn while we go through all these lessons and projects.
These are the animation principles that are taught in schools and form the foundation of everything we are going to do in this course going forward.
Now that we understand the principles of animation we are going to make our first basic animation and get our feet wet with Procreate’s animation assistant.