Animating A Badge
- 39 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Utilize and leverage programs for what they are made to do.
- Create and export an animation in After Effects
- Share their awesome animation with friends and family
- A basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
In this lesson we will cover the basics of using Adobe programs in a cohesive workflow that leverages each program's strength. Transitioning from creating a simple badge graphic in Adobe Illustrator and then taking that badge and animating it in Adobe After Effects. This is not an advance technique but rather a foundational skill to have to save yourself time and your client money. A basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator and After Effects will help you in this course. No expertise is needed as a designer to benefit from this course.
Key Skills Covered:
Basic Graphic Design
Understanding Layers In Illustrator
File Prep For After Effects
Importing An Illustrator File Into After Effects
Simple Animation In After Effects
Exporting In After Effects
This lesson is intended for the multi-tool freelancer that is looking to enhance their skillset. Also intended for Graphic Designers and Motion Graphic Designers to understand the workflow between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects and work better within the team dynamic. When you complete this course you will be better suited to deliver high quality products to your client.
- Multi skilled freelancers who are looking to increase their efficiency and creativity