Animal Psychology/ Pets Behaviour - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand psychology of dog, cat, and rabbit's behaviours
- How to understand a young puppy's behaviour
- Learn about formation of kitten's behaviour
- Learn about theories of domesticating dogs, cats and other animals
- The lifespan, health issues, and aggressive behaviour of pets
- Know the basics of evolution of pets
- Communicate with your pet on a much better level!
- Your eagerness to learn about animal behaviour
- No previous formal education in animal behaviour is needed
Welcome to 'Animal Psychology' course!
If you are thinking of becoming a ‘Pet Whisperer’ and want to understand better what your pet is trying to tell you, then this course is for you. Here you will learn everything you need to know about the Psychology and Behaviour of dogs, cats and rabbits.
In this course you will learn:
- the language of cats
- how to become a pack leader for your dog
- how to spot the first signs of aggression
- how to train your rabbit
But also you will learn this:
Psychology of cats (communication, body language, behaviour)
How to deal with cats (aggression, petting, training, housetraining)
Psychology of dogs (age groups, breed and temperament, separation anxiety)
How to deal with dogs (excessive barking, chewing, reading dog’s behaviour)
Rabbit Behaviour (socialising, communication with rabbits, training commands)
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
- Any pet owner or anyone who wants to become a pet owner
- Anyone who would like to become an Animal Behaviourist
- An animal lover who wants to understand animal behaviour better
In this lecture, you will learn what is the best way to take this course, and what aspects of it you can look forward to already.
Dog's behaviour depends on many factors, for example their training and the breed. Here you will learn practical tips as well, for example, how to deal with excessive barking or chewing in your dog.