Animal Communication - Intermediate
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Communicate with any animal in person.
- Communicate with animals in spirit, have a better understanding of what happens when an animal passes and of reincarnation.
- Discuss important end-of-life matters with their animals.
- Talk to animals about behaviour issues.
- Have learnt how to improve your animal’s health and happiness and general wellbeing.
- Experience the life changing benefits of communicating with animals on a deeper level.
- Have an understanding of communicating with Rescue animals and wild animals.
- Animal communication for beginners or equivalent course
- If you want to take this course it is vital to have an open mind and a willingness to practice what you have learnt. For this reason I have provided a Facebook practice group as it is there that I can provide you personal feedback from me and practice with other student's animals.
- It is not required but I do highly recommend that you have somewhere you can make a note of all your communications. This can be a special book you buy just for this or you can use your phone or computer. Having a note of your communications helps you to keep track of your progress and will boost your confidence greatly during times of self doubt.
- This course comes with a Facebook practice group that is a vital part of the course, please take that into account when leaving a review and when deciding to take the course.
My beginners course was the foundation for your animal communication journey, the how to of the process of animal communication. This Intermediate course moves on from that and gives you examples of my own real life case studies as a professional communicator, alongside my advice to help you implement what you have learnt as a beginner so you can start conducting your own communications with confidence. This course is suitable for anyone who has already taken a beginners course in animal communication.
This course teaches you how to use animal communication in everyday situations as well as with challenges and deeper issues. With topics ranging from communicating with animals in spirit to rescue animals or wild animals. I even teach you what questions you can ask to help you find lost animals.
Take the course and learn to improve your communications by checking in with yourself both mentally and physically. Let me guide you through the process I use as a professional communicator to deal with behaviour problems and learn an easy process for communicating with both wild and domestic animals in person.
I will teach you how to better react and respond to animals to open yourself up to deeper relationships and communications with your own animals and other people’s animals. Which is a vital skill if you work professionally with animals as a dog or horse trainer, pet sitter, groomer or rescue shelter worker.
Sign up for the course and learn about the more complex issues of animal communication, like jobs, mirroring, reincarnation and animals who suffer from serious emotional disorders. Learn how to prepare yourself and your animal for the passing of a beloved animal friend and discover how animal communication can help animals suffering from illness or inury.
Aside from all this you also get access to a private Facebook group that I have created for my animal communication students who have enjoyed the course, so you have a safe and loving place where you can practice what you have learnt with other student's animals and receive further advice and guidance from me. It is important to me to provide more than just an informative course, I follow the progress of my students in the Facebook group and on the Udemy platform with pride, and I always aim to make myself available to my students to answer any questions or concerns they have. We take the journey together and I am proud to be a part of your animal communication journey.
- This course is for people who have completed my animal communication for beginners course, or the equivalent with another teacher and are looking to take their communications deeper.
- For animal parents who are ready to deepen their bond with their animal family.
- Professionals who work with animals including veterinarians, dog groomers, dog trainers, animal behaviourists, pet sitters.
- Rescue center staff and volunteers
- People who are looking to eventually take my course for becoming a professional communicator.
I have added this video as a chance for you to get to know me better and
understand my reasons for making my animal communication courses.
Is this course for you? What do you hope to get out of it? I give my reasons why you might enjoy this course and how you and your animals will benefit from it.
Reading these notes before continuing with the course will make the course flow more smoothly for you because you will understand why certain phrases are used and how I have presented the course.
Animal communication can be taxing both emotionally and physically, this lesson teaches you how to take care of yourself by learning how to properly ground and clear your own energy.