Animal Communication For beginners
What you'll learn
- This is NOT a course about animal behaviour or body language.
- Communicate with any animal via a photo. (some people receive single words instantly but most people need to practice first!)
- Have knowledge of the techniques to quiet the mind to make connecting with animals easier.
- Have a good understanding of communicating with other people’s animals ethically and respectfully.
- Send and receive information telepathically.
- Please have realistic expectations about communicating with your own animals after finishing this course. It takes practice to trust what you receive as you have a vested interest in your own animal. Practicing what you have learnt with other students allows you to receive validation, which builds confidence to speak to your own animals.
- It is not required but I do highly recommend that you have somewhere you can make a note of all your communications. This can be a special book you buy just for this or you can use your phone or computer. Having a note of your communications helps you to keep track of your progress and will boost your confidence greatly during times of self doubt.
Have you ever wondered how animal communicators do what they do and wanted to do it for yourself but believed that you needed to have some kind of special gift, or unusual ability to have conversations with animals? I am a professional animal communicator and I have created this course to tell you that communicating with animals like I do is something that everyone can do... including you! For some people the results come instantly and they are able to start receiving messages after their first attempt, others have to develop their connection over time. Both ways, practice is vital and I highly recommend practicing with other people’s animals and not your own upon completing the course. Once you are more confident in yourself you can communicate with your own animals.
Maybe you are interested in this course because there have been times when you know that your animal is trying to tell you something and you would like understand what that is. Or perhaps you would like to find the underlying cause of a behavioural challenge that you are experiencing with your animal. Even if you want nothing more than to have a casual conversation with your animal friend, then this course is for you. Please be aware that animal communication is a gift for life and should be respected,this is not a quick fix it does require practice like any language you learn! Having said that please check out the great reviews to see how many students have already had great results!
I have taken the techniques that I use as a professional animal communicator, that I learnt after years of study and broken them down into this basic course, the aim of which is to explain the process of communicating with animals in a basic and simplified way. It gets right down to the practice of animal communication without the need for a lot of study or meditation. Because you don't need to be spiritual to communicate with animals, there is no need to follow a complicated routine to be able to connect with animals telepathically, but you do need to be willing to put what you learn here in this course into practice. You will need to practice!!
In this course, I will teach you the tools you need to deepen your connection with your animal and develop a more conscious communication with her. I cover the concepts behind animal communication, what it is, how animals do it and what you will need to do to prepare yourself for this kind of communication. You will learn techniques for quieting your mind and protecting yourself, and the animal before connecting with them. You will have the tools and the knowledge necessary not only to start communicating but also to guide you through what you can expect along the way.
I was not born psychic, I have spent years of hard work and studying to get to the point to be able to communicate telepathically with animals and it is something I take great pride in. It makes me just as proud now to be passing on what I have learnt to you, so that you too can experience the great pride and joy of communicating with animals. I look forward to taking this journey with you.
Please have realistic expectations about communicating with your own animals after finishing this course. It takes practice to trust what you receive as you have a vested interest in your own animal. Practicing what you have learnt here with other students on the platform allows you to receive validation, which builds confidence and is also a wonderful way to meet likeminded people.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wishes to deepen their relationship with animals.
- For animal lovers who want to be able to communicate telepathically with their animals.
- For people who feel frustrated by behaviour, training or health issues with their animals.
- For people who wish they could have their animal’s opinion about end-of-life decisions.
- Shelter and rescue workers who would like to help the animals that you work with on a deeper level.
- Professionals who work with animals including veterinarians, vet nurses, animal behaviourists, pet sitters, dog walkers and horse trainers who want to better understand the animals you work with.
- I would not recommend this course if you do not believe that animals are capable of thinking and feeling emotions.
- Please do not take this course if you are looking for a quick fix, the process taught in the course requires practice.
My name is Claire Bloomfield and I am a certified Energy healing
practitioner and Animal communicator. I use several energy based
modalities as well as telepathic Animal Communication to help animals
heal from emotional, physical and mental issues.
I am a Usui and Kundalini Reiki Master. I work with both people
and animals but my real affinity is with animals, I am an animal lover, rescuer and advocate.
Animals are my passion, I dedicate my time to learning as much as I can about animal healing and communication to offer them the best service I possibly can. I believe there is always more to learn, and if i'm not taking courses to add to my skill set then i'm reading books to keep my knowledge up to date.
However my greatest teachers are the animals, and every animal I meet
and every case I work on is another chance for me to be humbled by their vast love and knowledge. Which makes me a very blessed person indeed!
I love that my courses allow me to help people and animals all over the world and my goal for the future is to help even more with more courses still to come and hopefully one day a book too! ❤