Angularjs Live Project
What you'll learn
- understand how to break requirements in to objects
- create entities out of objects
- implement data access layer using entity framework code first approach with repository pattern
- manage data migrations in entity framework
- implement business logic layer using c#net
- create service layer using ASP.Net web apis
- create UI using angularjs, bootstrap and jquery
- implement validations both client side and server side
- implement authentication and authorization both on client side and sever side
- MS Sql Server Any version
- Entity Framework 6
- Asp.Net Web APIs 2
- Visual Studio 2015 or above
Angularjs-WebApi2-EFCodeFirst Web App On 3-Tier Architecture
Q : Are you really excited to learn how to develop an n-Tier arch web application using Angularjs, Asp.Net Web API, jQuery, Bootstrap, C#.Net, Entity Framework Code First and MS SQL Server?
A: Then you are at right place and you are going to learn it here with me from scratch..
In this course we are going to learn how to break requirements into objects and find relation among them. We will then learn coding models out of this objects and relationships. Moving forward we will also see how to design arch. of the project and implement various layers.
We are going to learn implementation of business object layer using POCO and data access layer using repository design pattern and Entity Framework Code First. We will use C#.Net to implement our business logic layer and wrap it up with Asp.Net Web API so that it can be consumed by any client. We are also going to secure our web apis.
For user interface we will see Angularjs, jQuery and Bootstrap. We will learn how bootstrap makes our application responsive.We will also see how to implement custom sorting and paging. Moving ahead you will learn forms validations and business rules validations as well. We will also learn how to publish it on web.
This project is an EIS - Employee Information System
This Web-based information system is designed to allow you to view and maintain your employee information throughout the year. You should use this system to maintain your complete information on employee record.
This is an n-tier Single Page Application (SPA) built on .Net platform using various technologies for various layers as given below
User Interface: AngularJS1 and BootStrap
Service Layer: Asp.Net Web API
Business Logic Layer: C#.Net
Data Access Layer: Entity Framework Code First
Back End: MS SQL Server 2016
Tools: Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server Management Studio 2016
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the web developers who want to learn layered architecture in SPA
- Who wants to upgrade their profile with another real time SPA
Manzoor is a Microsoft Certified Trainer who has been working on MS .Net technologies for more than a decade. Apart from development he is also passionate about delivering training on various MS .Net technologies and he has 10+ years of experience as a software development teacher. He writes articles for code-project as well. His YouTube channel has 1 million hits. He is the founder of ManzoorTheTrainer portal.
"I focus on simplifying, complex concepts..." - ManzoorTheTrainer