AngularJS for Beginners, Single-Page Applications Made Easy
- Understanding of AJAX and JSON objects
- In order to run the course examples you need to install a web server such as Apache
- In order to create cloud-connected webapps you need to know server-side programming
Upgrade your skills and become a more efficient developer by incorporating Angular.js, Google's supported web application library, into your projects
In this course, you will learn how to use Angular.js from scratch so that you can create more user-friendly web applications, Single Page Applications (SPA), and interactive websites.
This course is taught by Pablo Farias Navarro, founder of ZENVA and one of Udemy's Best-Selling instructors, with +50,000 students and hundreds of positive 5-star reviews.
What you will learn in this course.
- How to use Angular.js to save time, create better projects and give your users a better experience.
- We'll create a full SPA from scratch (client side).
- How to cloud-enable your SPA so that you can connect it to any kind of backend.
- Fully commented source code of the course project.
- Learn how to architecture a SPA: modules, controllers, services
- Learn how to add URL routes to your client-side SPA.
- We'll be using Angular.js version 1.3.2.
- Access live examples at the end of each coding lesson.
- Learn how to use other great tools such as Boostrap 3, UnderscoreJS and Google Chrome's Developer Tools!
Become a better web developer and start using Angular today in your existing and new projects. See you in the course :)
- This course is for students with basic web development skills who want to improve their frontend skills to include the current hot framework to learn
- This course does not cover server-side programming
- Course Intro01:39
- Course Source Code00:35
- Additional Resources00:17
- Angular Basic Concepts06:24
- SPA and Angular Basic Concepts9 questions
- Creating a New Module02:13
- Basic Controller03:39
- One Way Data Binding03:08
- Two Way Data Binding03:03
- Repeating Elements03:19
- Angular.js Basic Concepts2 questions
- Intro to Expenses Tracker02:01
- Bootstrap Layout04:19
- Listing Expenses03:27
- Intro to Routing03:12
- Implementing Routes04:09
- Route Parameters03:26
- Adding New Entries03:56
- Fixing Dates and Console Access03:21
- Generating ID's03:56
- Updating Entries - Getting by ID02:54
- Updating Entries04:01
- Form Validation04:45
- Deleting Entries04:08
- Custom Directives03:13
- Services and Directives3 questions
- Connecting to the Cloud - Load Entries03:38
- Connecting to the Cloud - Create Entries02:57
- Connecting to the Cloud - Update Entries03:52
- Connecting to the Cloud - Delete Entries03:45
- Connecting a SPA to the Cloud1 question
Certified game developer and Founder of ZENVA - the world's leading platform to learn game making, VR, machine learning and full-stack programming. Since 2012, Pablo has been developing professional-grade courses that have helped over 400,000 learn to code.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Trusted by 500,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality and full-stack web development.
Our e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy.