Angularjs Tutorial in Hindi/Urdu | Angular 2 Tutorial Hindi
What you'll learn
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Master the best practices
- NO knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is required
Includes information on the next version - AngularJS 2.0!
Knowing AngularJS can get you a job or improve the one you have. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, and make your web software life easier, that's why it's so popular and backed by Google.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications - and we'll build a single page application along the way.
We'll design custom services, build custom directives, understand two-way binding, design a weather forecast app as a single page application, and lots more. Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
"Best course I have ever seen" "Best intro to AngularJS on Udemy" "A fresh way of teaching AngularJS" "One of the best courses on Udemy that i took if not the best" "Best teacher I have had on the internet by far""I...have taken lots of angular courses and I think this is the best one so far" "The best teaching style I've seen so far"
If you are new to AngularJS, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the AngularJS course for you! To learn AngularJS you have to understand it.
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning AngularJS. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
In this course you will:
- Learn how AngularJS works, covering subjects like directives, dependency injection, two way data binding, the digest loop, watchers, and more.
- Code custom services.
- Design custom directives, understanding concepts like compile, link, and scope.
- Build a single page application using AngularJS.
- Keep up with the latest on the next version of AngularJS 2.0!
AngularJS doesn't have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others' code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That's how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand AngularJS.
Note: In this course you'll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with 'starter' code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and 'finished' code to compare your code to.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are passionate about working with new frameworks
On YouTube channel, Saurabh is a well-known name as his online tutorials are a superhit. His versatility doesn’t end here as he is a seasoned Blogger, who creates informative blogs in Hindi. With Saurabh, you can also learn various handy Technology Tips & Tricks as well as numerous ways to Make Money Online through proper channels and valid approaches. He engages with its users in real time and replies within a few hours or less than that. For queries, send a private message to Saurabh.