AngularJS 1.0 Masterclass - Deep Dive & Understand AngularJS
What you'll learn
- Create Medium to Complex Web Applications Using AngularJS
- No Faffing, All Lectures are Packed with Information
- You will have understanding of All the Core Concepts of AngularJS
- You will know why angularjs is so popular and why you should start using it
- You will know mostly used directives and filters of AngularJS
- You will know how Dependency Injection, two way data binding, scope to scope communication works
- You will know when to use $apply and $watch methods of scope
- You will know how to handle business logic in controller and how controller inheritance works
- You will know how to use AngularJS built in services and how to create your own services to encapsulate single responsibilities or business logic
- Server side interaction using Mongo Lab API and how to use promises
- You will know how to Create Single Page Applications
- You will know how to Create Custom Directives & Filters
- Awesome discounts on all of my upcoming courses
- Get Hands on By Creating An Application Using Modularized Approach
- Complimentary Contents for Free
- How to use a text editor
- Basic knowledge of programming
[COURSE UPDATED on 30 April 2015]
Why You Should Take This Course?
What's Inside This Course?
- Why You Should Know AngularJS?
- Using Directives & Filters to Make Views
- How to Keep Data in Scope & Business Logic in Controllers
- AngularJS Built in Services Which Includes Server Side Interaction Using Mongo Lab API & Creating Your Own Custom Services
- Create Single Page Application Using Routing
- Create Custom Directives & Custom Filters
- Hands on With Practical Application
- And More Contents to Come…
This course contains all the exercise files, divided into two folders, one as starting folder and other one as completed folder.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is in Web Development profile
- Web Site Designers can also add value to there resume
- Developer knowing jQuery, Backbone or Ember can also get benefits
Sandip Gautam is Avid Learner, Blogger & Musician. He loves to do programming. He likes to upgrade himself with new technologies as they arrive. He is a Full Stack Architect and Web Developer having 15+ years of IT experience & 25+ Years of teaching experience. He has experience of working with big banks like Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Sungard and Credit Suisse.
Join me in the journey of learning...