AngularJS For Beginners
HTML works perfectly fine as far as static documents are concerned. If a web application requires dynamic views however, it's less than ideal. That's where AngularJS comes in; an open-source framework that extends HTML vocabulary for you application, resulting in intuitive, expressive single page applications. For an AngularJS crash course to get you up to speed with this widely used framework, look no further.
Create flawless Single Page Applications with Angular JS
- Learn framework fundamentals for AngularJS projects
- Apply your knowledge to real world uses
- Build towards creating your own Web and Hybrid applications
- Gain insight into working with MVC architecture
Build frameworks with a versatile, cutting edge toolset
Although only officially released in 2012, AngularJS has taken the world by storm thanks to official support from Google, a community of developers constantly improving it, and some of the internet's biggest websites making use of it. One of its best features is its data binding; dynamic views are automatically updated whenever a model changes, and vice versa. Furthermore, it combines the benefits of deep linking with desktop app-like behaviors, allows you to invent new HTML syntax and is designed to be testable. The result is simplified development and testing of applications and, ultimately, faultless single page and hybrid applications.
This course will allow you to grasp the basic concepts of AngularJS and its main features. You'll be provided with functional examples throughout to compound your learning, giving you the opportunity to put it to practical use.
After an overview of environment setup and MVC architecture, you'll get to grips with the more complex attributes of AngularJS, including modules and dependency injection, controllers, expressions, directives, scopes, filter, routing, and two-way data binding.
From Section 4 onwards, you'll build up a framework for your own dynamic app using bootstrap layouts, filters, list routing and setting parameters. You'll learn how to add useful functions like adding, updating and deleting elements, form validation and more. You'll even tackle debugging with Chrome console and add custom directives to make your HTML as readable as it can be.
By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to begin your own AngularJS projects, using the framework for creating web and hybrid applications of your own. You will have solidified your understanding of the AngularJS language and will be more than capable of putting to real world use with immediate effect.
- SHOULD :Those that have possibly dabbled in Angular.js and want to solidify there understanding of the language.
- SHOULD: Those that are looking to learn the course by working on a practical application.
- SHOULDN'T : Looking for more advanced Angular.js material
- Course Overview (Download the course files here)
- Final Project Demo
- Intro To Section 2
- Overview of Angular
- Environment Setup
- MVC Architecture
- Section 2 Recap
- Section 2 Quiz
- Intro to Section 3
- Modules And Dependency Injection
- Two Way Data Binding
- Routing - Setup
- Routing - Implementation
- Section 3 Recap
- Section 3 Quiz
- Intro to Section 4
- Grocery List Bootstrap Layout
- Listing Grocery List Using ng-repeat
- Beautifying Our List With Filters
- Section 4 Recap
- Section 4 Quiz
- Intro to Section 5
- Setting Up Grocery List Routing
- Implementing Grocery List Routing
- Routing Parameters
- Section 5 Recap
- Section 5 Quiz
- Intro to Section 6
- Abstracting Grocery Items Using Services
- Adding Grocery Items
- Debugging App Using Chrome Console
- Generating Unique Grocery Entry ID’s
- Updating Grocery Items - Part 1
- Updating Grocery Items - Part 2
- Form Validation
- Deleting Grocery Items
- Adding Custom Directives - Making Our HTML More Readable
- Marking Grocery Items As Completed With ng-class
- Section 6 Recap
- Section 6 Quiz
- Intro to Section 7
- Loading Entries
- Creating Entries
- Updating Entries
- Deleting Grocery Items
- Section 7 Recap
- Section 7 Quiz
- Course Recap
- Additional Resources
- Closing Message
- Request a Course
- Bonus Lecture: Course Discounts
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.