AngularJS Cookbook: Recipes For Common Scenarios
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN: How to solve common problems you will likely come across developing your AngularJS App!
- PREPARE FOR: AngularJS: Write It Like A Pro
In this course, I'm gonna show you real world solutions to common application using AngularJS. Each section is targeted for beginners while focusing on more advanced concepts.
- AngularJS: Modules, Built-in Directives, Controllers, Views, Templates, Services and Custom Directives
- Writing Angular Unit Tests and E2E Tests for Controllers, Directives and Filters.
- Using Node and Bower to manage dependencies.
- Learning How to Build, Deploy and Run Angular Apps
- Creating Custom Filters and Directives
- Configuring Routes, Hashbang URLs and Pretty URLs
- Consuming and Calling RESTful Webservices
- Using Promises and dealing with multiple webservice calls
- Creating Mock Objects In Unit Tests
- Writing Angular Forms With Angular 1.4
This course is a helpful but not mandatory Ramp Up Course for "AngularJS: Write it Like A Pro."
- This course is best suited for individuals who are looking to quickly get into using AngularJS with minimal effort.
- This course IS NOT SUITED for students looking to develop a project. Check out AngularJS: Write it like a pro
On his mornings, nights and sometimes weekends, he is passionately devoted to the development of real world applications and teaching. Originally, he started out working for Motorola and has gone on to contribute to organizations such as ADT Security Services, Travel Industry Services and the Engility Corporation.