Angular7 and TypeScript - Complete course
What you'll learn
- How to develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular7
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular7 application and how to use it.
- OOPs basics like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Constructor, this object, etc.
- Angular is a framework for building client applications in HTML and TypeScript.
- It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your
application's components clearly and succinctly.
- Angular is best option if you want to create interactive Single Page Application (SPA).
- Angular also empowers developers to build applications that live on not only browser but also
mobile or desktop.
- Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have
to write. And it handles all of the DOM and AJAX code you once wrote by hand and puts it in a welldefined structure.
In the course "Angular7 and TypeScript - Complete course", you will learn-
What is Angular?
Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs) Angular
Setup for local development environment
- Installing NodeJS, NPM
- Installing Visual Studio Code
- Angular CLI
Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to enhance their Programming skill-set in developing Enterprise Applications.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.