Angular with Test Driven Development
What you'll learn
- Build an application with Angular
- Practice Test Driven Development in a complete project from beginning to the end
- How to mock external dependencies in testing
- Feel how the test driven development is giving confidence when refactoring your application
- Not only learn karma & jasmine but also learn jest and testing-library
Angular is one of the most popular library for the client application development.
In this course we will be learning angular by creating a web application with it. Also we will apply test driven development (TDD) methodology from beginning to the end.
while building this application, we will learn main building blocks of angular. We will practice
how client-side routing is working
how to use template driven and reactive form
how to use validations and how to create our own synchronous and asynchronous validators
how observable is working
and we will see
how test driven development works.
how it's affecting our code quality, reusability
how it's giving us the confidence about refactoring our implementation
how to avoid implementation details while creating tests
This course is purely built on practice. Each code piece we write, will be for our actual application implementation.
In each section we will gradually build our application. We will not jump ahead and add functionality not needed for that moment. We will implement one requirement at a time. Each implementation will bring the next requirement to us.
And following this practice, will help you to get a solid foundation about overall web application requirements and how to implement one of them with angular by following test driven development methodology.
After completing the course, you will be able to use Angular in your next project and you will experience the benefits of test driven development.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn Angular
- Developers who want to see Test Driven Development in action
I have experience on
• Java / Java EE specifications JAX-RS (Jersey), JPA (Hibernate)
• Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Security, Data)
• Spring Cloud components & microservices frameworks, messaging bus (RabbitMQ)
I've been teaching Spring Boot, React and Test Driven Development to newly graduate engineers and interns either in class environment or one on one.