Angular/Python - Recommender system
What you'll learn
- Be able to create and launch a fully working recommender system
- Understand how frontend and backend communicate
- Be able to use both Python and Angular to develop advanced systems
- No prior coding knowledge
- Computer or Laptop
- Internet connection for downloading IDE's and course material
Interested in recommender systems or do you just want to learn how to build advanced systems consisting of both frontend and backend? Then this course is all you need! You will learn how to setup a API using the programming language Python such that a backend recommender can be remotely called. Furthermore you will learn how to develop a fully working frontend system using Angular and firebase which is capable of presenting user recommendations.
During this course you will use a vast range of technologies including Angular, Python, Typescript, MySQL and firebase. The course will in other words give you a solid introduction to the development of fully functional web applications where several systems are integrated.
What is TypeScript?
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
Build real client apps with Angular
Build backend systems using Python3
Work with MySQL databases
Integrate to Firebase
Use Machine Learning algorithms
Consuming HTTP services
The Machine Learning Algorithms used in this course is all based on the Surprise Library which also any Python developer to get started with Machine Learning using just a few lines of code.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in Machine Learning
- Beginner/intermediate developers
- Anyone with an interest in Frontend development
I hold a Master degree in Computer Science(IT) and have through my years of studying learned how important it is to stay focused and be productive to achieve ones goals. My mission is to teach students around the world how to be more productive, learn faster and have fun while doing it!