Angular: ASP.Net Core Overview
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Experience with C#
- Understanding of TypeScript
- Exposure to Angular 2+
There is a lot of confusion about how to integrate Angular and ASP.Net Core. A big part of the problem is a lack of resources and limited understanding of how to integrate these 2 awesome technologies.
Here is what you will take away from watching this course.
· How to integrate the Angular CLI with the .Net Core CLI
· The Angular Console
· How to Bind to build events, and Git Hooks
· How to automate the versioning of your application
· We will look at better server-side exception handling and client-side logging
· How to pass application settings to C#
· How to use performance markers for gathering timing metrics
· Better ways to utilize your Gulp tasks
· Debugging Gulp task can be a pain. I’ll show you how you can easily debug your Gulp tasks.
· And I’ll show you how to write your Gulp tasks using TypeScript. This means you will be able to use object oriented design patterns. You will have all the Intellisense. All the syntax and error checking, and everything you need when creating complex Gulp tasks
You’ll learn these things and more by watching this course.
Who this course is for:
- The ASP. Net Developer that would like to understand how to use NodeJS with Visual Studio
Over 20 years of experience with web technologies, enterprise systems, and web portal.
Expertise in developing web applications that look and perform like desktop applications and perform offline.
Current Experience as lead developer integrating Angular and ASP.Net Core.
Much experience in all stages of development, from design to implementation, testing to deployment
Broad understanding of total systems, hardware, software, interface components, and system integration.
Background in designing web services and web portals with the Microsoft .Net, Core and Azure Cloud Services.
Most recent concentration has been the design of single page applications using Angular, C#, ASP.Net Core, and Windows Azure