Angular Interview Masterclass - Top 100 Questions (with pdf)
What you'll learn
- Angular Interview Preparation
- Masterclass Top 100 Angular Interview Questions and Answers (Lectures and PDF Book)
- Beginner Level-1 Questions on Topics - Data Binding, Directives, Decorators, Pipes, Services, Dependency Injection, Lifecycle-Hooks, Routing, Typescript
- Advanced Level-2 Questions on Topics - Observable, HttpClient, RxJS, Angular Forms, Authentication, JWT, Auth Gurad, HTTP Interceptor, Components Communication
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Are you preparing for Angular Interviews???
Are you searching for the top Angular interview questions all over???
Are you giving interviews and after that come to know about the important interview questions???
This course is a one stop destination for you then.
This course contains Top 100 most important Angular questions asked in the interviews.
The instructor has more than 14 years of experience in software development and given and taken more than 100 interviews in his career.
Here are the topics from which questions are covered in this course:
1 Angular Framework
2 Components & Modules
3 Data Binding
5 Decorator & Pipes
6 Services & Dependency Injection
7 Component Lifecycle-Hooks
9 Observable\ HttpClient\ RxJS
11 Typescript - OOPS
12 Angular Forms
13 Authentication/ JWT/ Auth Gurad/ HTTP Interceptor
14 Parent Child Components Communication
Also, this course has a pdf and powerpoint presentation of the top 100 interview questions, which is very critical for revision.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you are not satisfied, you can return it and get all your money back, no questions asked.
You have nothing to lose by purchasing this course, and the knowledge you will gain can crack interviews.
If you are giving interviews or want to prepare for the interviews.
All the best for your interviews.
My advice, give as many interviews as possible and never ever give up.
Who this course is for:
- Candidate looking for Angular Jobs and preparing for interviews
My name is Happy Rawat. I have over 13 years of experience in software development. I have given and taken more than 200 technical interviews in my career. I want to share my learnings with others.
My sole purpose is to help candidates fresher or experienced in CRACKING technical interviews.