Angular: Increasing Your Productivity in Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Experience with C#
- Understanding of TypeScript
- Exposure to Angular 2+
In this video series, we will concentrate on increasing your productivity in Visual Studio. Most of these subjects are misunderstood, or not quite developed enough for a course on the Integration of the Angular and ASP.Net Core. But as a Microsoft developer, you need to know how to be the most productive using Visual Studio.
The topics, in this series, are general, and not necessarily directed to the integration of Angular. These topics will apply to any modern front-end framework when integrating with ASP.Net Core. It is important enough, and can save you time, so let’s get started uncovering these time savings features of Visual Studio and ASP.Net Core.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to be more productive integrating Angular with ASP-Net Core
- 02:32WebAPI Exceptions
- 01:41Opening Developer Tools Automatically
- 02:11Integrated Debugging TypeScript with .Net
- 02:09Multiple Angular Projects, Same Codebase
- 01:15Scope to This
- 02:59Performance Markers
- 00:54Starting without Building C#
- 04:05Quicker Deployment using Visual Studio
- 02:46Visual Studio File Nesting
- 01:49Expand-Collapse TypeScript Regions
Over 20 years of experience with web technologies, enterprise systems, and web portal.
Expertise in developing web applications that look and perform like desktop applications and perform offline.
Current Experience as lead developer integrating Angular and ASP.Net Core.
Much experience in all stages of development, from design to implementation, testing to deployment
Broad understanding of total systems, hardware, software, interface components, and system integration.
Background in designing web services and web portals with the Microsoft .Net, Core and Azure Cloud Services.
Most recent concentration has been the design of single page applications using Angular, C#, ASP.Net Core, and Windows Azure