Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- 91 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build amazing Angular apps with modern tools like Material, NgRx and Angularfire
- Build real-time apps that not only work great but also look awesome!
Welcome to this course, it's really awesome to have you on board! Let me outline what you will learn in this course and what you can expect from it.
In this course, we'll build an entire Angular app. In this lecture, I'll walk you through what we build in greater detail. Let's start!
You obviously want to get the most out of this course. Let me share some useful hints on how you may achieve this!
Let me introduce you to this module and what you're going to learn in it.
What is Angular? That's of course the core question - time to take a closer look.
We know what Angular is and that it's awesome. Let's now start creating an Angular project. In this lecture, I'll show you how that works.
- You should bring basic Angular knowledge or the willingness to learn it along the way. A brief introduction/ refresher module is provided in this course.
- Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
- NO Material Design knowledge is required
There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
This course covers exactly that!
We'll build an entire, realistic app which looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google's Material Design and is extremely fast! Thanks to Firebase and Angularfire, we'll add real-time database functionalities and see our updates almost before we make them!
Behind the scenes, NgRx will be used - a Redux-inspired state management solution that can greatly enhance your Angular app.
What are you waiting for, this is what you'll get in detail:
A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
A better understanding of RxJS observables
State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
And so much more!
This course is for you if you want to practice Angular, want to see it in action or want to learn it with the help of a 100% practical project!
- Students who want to dive deeper into Angular and who want to build a real app with it
- Students who want to practice Angular
- Students who want a practical guide towards building Angular apps
- Students interested in using Firebase, NgRx and/ or Angular Material