Angular Fast Crash Course
- HTML & CSS
There are two main Angular versions 1 or AngularJs and 2. This course is focused on versions after 2!
This course is for beginners who are curious on how to get started with Angular. In this course you will learn how to download, install and play around with Angular. We teach you the main components of Angular, so that you can get up and running with it asap. You will learn now to start building applications with Angular.
Learning Angular can be a daunting experience that's why this course was created; to give you an easier learning experience with it. Come join me in this Angular 5 and beyond Crash Course.
- Students who want an introduction to Angular should take this course
- Reference Files00:05
- What is Angular?04:50
- Installing tools in Windows08:05
- installing tools MAC OS03:32
- Creating our first Angular project10:23
- Serving our App and Structure Anatomy09:31
- Index.html and Build Process10:15
- Where do we write the App Code?05:16
- Main Module03:57
- Section 1 Quiz7 questions
- Component anatomy07:11
- Manual Component generation06:27
- Automatic Component generation06:35
- Section 2 Quiz4 questions
- ES6 Overview11:39
- TypesScript Overview07:26
- String Interpolation07:54
- Property Binding06:27
- Event Binding part 103:40
- Event Binding part 206:04
- Two-Way Databinding04:24
- Section 3 Quiz9 questions
- Control Structure Directives05:27
- Loop Directive05:51
- Styling Directive04:27
- Class Directive04:36
- Section 4 Directive5 questions
- Creating an HTML form07:51
- Form Submission04:45
- Converting HTML form to an Object04:53
- Pulling values from a Form04:10
- Section 54 questions
- Creating a Navigation02:52
- Registering Modules05:25
- Loading Routes04:05
- Using Angular Link Feature03:05
- Registering Modules and HTTP Injection05:05
- Pulling Data from API05:58
- Displaying API Data in our APP07:17
- Submitting a POST request09:05
- Where to go next!02:58
Edwin Diaz is a software and web technologies engineer, a life coach trainer who is also a serial entrepreneur with multiple online businesses, ranging from online jewelry shops, affiliate websites, application development and consultations services, personal online schools, etc.
With over one million students, and clients growing by the thousands a day, Mr. Diaz lets the numbers speak for themselves.
Founding multiple online companies have allowed Mr. Diaz to have the time to teach others. He currently teaches web technologies on different online platforms. He also teaches life coaching sessions to help others achieve a high level of success in many areas of life.
For Mr. Diaz, there is nothing more rewarding than helping others become successful.
His ability to transmit energy, enthusiasm, and complex knowledge allows him to do what he does best "Teach".
Teaching is not just a job for Mr. Diaz but a way of life that continues to flourish every single day.
Apart from teaching he enjoys spending part of his time with his family.
Coding Faculty creates high quality technology training content. We aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students. We are a growing team of professional trainers who love our work but overall helping our students reach their maximum potential in their career.