Angular 8 and 9 - Elements
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Developers/Students will learn to create Angular 7 and 8 Elements and use them in non Angular applications. They will enable teams/projects in organization to reuse the Angular 7/8 Elements.
- The takeaway of this course is to use Angular Components in non Angular applications!
- Developers/Students must know Angular 6/7 along with Typescript. They should have basic knowledge of Bootstrap Framework 3/4. They should have an introductory knowledge of Angular CLI latest version.
- Having a knowledge of back end development will be an added advantage.
This course is the answer of this question. In this course, we will use Angular Components in Non-Angular applications by bundling them as Angular Elements. Here, you will learn how to create new Angular Elements, bundle them and use them in Non-Angular application.
During the course, we will see number of examples like - Hello World Angular Element, Communication between Angular Element and DOM and vice versa, Using Highcharts chart as Angular Element, Using Angular Material table as Angular Element and developing weather report widgets. Finally, use these elements in React JS application.
- Developers/Students who have a good knowledge of Angular 6/7 and have a good knowledge on Typescript.