Angular Components - like a Pro! (Angular 2/4/5/6/7+)
What you'll learn
- Build Angular components with the same quality of those from other Angular based frameworks like Ionic or Angular Material
- Manage your app components in the right and scalable way
¡Join Udemy's most advanced course on Angular components and start NOW to improve your skills!
This course will take you through the whole complexity of Angular components, starting with the most basic level, and reaching the most advanced cases.
From using Inputs and Outputs, to communication between transcluded components and generating components dynamically. This course covers all component related aspects you need to learn in order to master Angular as a professional.
Some of the topics that you will learn through the course, are:
Angular components lifecycle
Communication between parent and children components, in both directions
Template Reference Variables
Observables & AsyncPipe
View style's encapsulation
Change detection strategies
Content projection (transclusion)
Platform Agnostic Rendering
Also, if you get stuck somehow, you will benefit from a friendly and fast support, via direct communication and through the forum ;)
Angular is one of the most powerful and efficient modern frontend frameworks you can learn right now. It allows you to build complex webs with ease and obtaining incredible results. Learn now all you need to develop powerful websites in Angular with all the guarantees.
Those are some reviews from the students of my original components course (in Spanish):
- Excellent way to explain each topic, videos without errors and direct to the point, audio quality and video, spectacular too. It is always focused into the subject and very complete. Now it's my turn to continue learning, thank you very much. Keep it up. regards
- Very good course, makes you change you way of seeing components.
- Excellent course, teach very well advanced subjects that I did not find in other courses, respond quickly, I am happy and I recommend it extensively.
- Very interesting contents for efficient programming
- Excellent course, now I have a cleared idea about how the components work in angular and how to implement good practices, I recommend it 100% to become experts with angular.
- Very good subject explained in the course, according to what was promised before starting. Good practices for better performance in an Angular app.
- Very complete and well explained
- I consider it an excellent course, it helps to understand the components in a clear way and applying good practices.
- Excellent course, very well explained
- For now the best Udemy course I've done with a lot of difference!
- He Masters the topic to perfection
- The best angular course I've ever done. Thank you very much
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic knowledge of Angular and willing to dig deeper.
Software Engineer in Barcelona, after long years of coding, I've led technical teams, and directed the innovation department of a Venture Builder. Now I'm enjoying code again as a Frontend Team Lead at Dynatrace.
Along my career, I've developed Augmented Reality apps, management backends, and mobile e-commerces for international companies, gaining a global vision of the market in terms of software development needs.
In my spare time, I love teaching software development either through my blog, in software meetups, or through online courses.
Ingeniero de Software en Barcelona. Tras años de desarrollo, he liderado equipos técnicos y dirigido el departamento de innovación de una Venture Builder. Ahora estoy disfrutando de nuevo de la programación como Frontend Team Lead dentro del fantástico equipo de Dynatrace.
A lo largo de mi carrera profesional he desarrollado aplicaciones de Realidad Aumentada, frontends de monitorización, backends de gestión y e-commerce móviles para empresas internacionales, ganando una visión global de las necesidades del mercado real del desarrollo software.
En mi tiempo libre me gusta enseñar programación ya sea a través de mi blog, en meetups de software o mediante cursos educativos.