Angular: Compelling Demos
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Experience with C#
- Understanding of TypeScript
- Exposure to Angular 2, 4, 5, or 6
Hello! My name is David Donovan. Welcome to this ProMatrix video series titled, “Angular: Compelling Demos”.
This video series is all about what is possible when integrating Angular with ASP.Net Core. These videos are only meant to be demonstrations. To fully understand the technology, it is necessary to set breakpoints and step into the code.
If you would like to learn the whole subject, about how to integrate Angular with ASP.Net Core, then I suggest you scoot on over to the full blown course titled “Angular and ASP.Net Core Integration”.
I plan to demonstrate:
· Real-time Data Sharing
· Voice Activated Commands
· Sending Text Messages
· Opening Developer Tools Automatically
· Performance Markers
· Getting Version Numbers
· Quicker Deployment
· Demo of a Progressive Web App
· How to Eliminate the Need for a Native Mobile App
You will see these awesome technologies demonstrated in this video series titled “Angular: Compelling Demos”.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to be more productive creating Angular app with Visual Studio
- 07:57Real-time Data Sharing
- 03:51Voice Activated Commands
- 01:37Opening Developer Tools Automatically
- 02:52Performance Markers
- 04:43Quicker Deployment
- 07:09Demo of a Progressive Web App
Over 20 years of experience with web technologies, enterprise systems, and web portal.
Expertise in developing web applications that look and perform like desktop applications and perform offline.
Current Experience as lead developer integrating Angular and ASP.Net Core.
Much experience in all stages of development, from design to implementation, testing to deployment
Broad understanding of total systems, hardware, software, interface components, and system integration.
Background in designing web services and web portals with the Microsoft .Net, Core and Azure Cloud Services.
Most recent concentration has been the design of single page applications using Angular, C#, ASP.Net Core, and Windows Azure