Angular Authentication - Mastering the Basics
- Basic knowledge of Angular, Node and MongoDB
- How to use a text editor such as Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text or Notepad++
- How to use Chrome browser
Learn the basic concepts that you will need to authenticate angular applications using JWT.
Content and Overview
Specifically for beginners, this course contains all the fundamentals you need to know, in one place, simplified and straight forward!
The course will teach you how to authenticate an angular application from scratch. You will learn how to set up a mongoDB, create RESTful APIs and authenticate angular application.
- This course is for students who want to learn how to authenticate angular applications with Json Web Tokens
- Course Overview
- Installing the Essentials
- Express Server
- Setting up MongoDB with mLab
- Setting up Mongoose
- User Registration API
- Testing User Registration with Postman
- User Login API
- Testing User Login with Postman
- Events API
- Generating Angular App with Angular CLI
- Adding Components and Routing
- User Registration UI
- User Registration Service
- User Login UI
- User Login Service
- Events Service
- Events UI
- Authentication Overview
- Intro to JSON Web Tokens
- Generating JWT in the back-end
- Storing JWT in the front-end
- Special Events Route Guard
- Creating a Token Interceptor
- Middleware to Verify Token
- Implementing Logout
- Suggestions for the Application
Web developer and Instructor
I am passionate about helping others learn and improve their lives. The goal is to explain complicated concepts with simple and easy to understand examples. I like to learn new technologies that are trending and create courses for beginners.
I own the YouTube channel 'Codevolution' with successful courses on Angular, MongoDB and Node. I want to reach out to the audience here at Udemy and hope they enjoy the courses.