Angular Authentication - Mastering the Basics
- Basic knowledge of Angular, Node and MongoDB
- How to use a text editor such as Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text or Notepad++
- How to use Chrome browser
Learn the basic concepts that you will need to authenticate angular applications using JWT.
Content and Overview
Specifically for beginners, this course contains all the fundamentals you need to know, in one place, simplified and straight forward!
The course will teach you how to authenticate an angular application from scratch. You will learn how to set up a mongoDB, create RESTful APIs and authenticate angular application.
- This course is for students who want to learn how to authenticate angular applications with Json Web Tokens
- Course Overview01:03
- Installing the Essentials01:10
- Express Server06:14
- Setting up MongoDB with mLab02:32
- Setting up Mongoose04:50
- User Registration API03:05
- Testing User Registration with Postman03:25
- User Login API03:57
- Testing User Login with Postman03:42
- Events API03:09
- Generating Angular App with Angular CLI02:31
- Adding Components and Routing08:18
- User Registration UI07:07
- User Registration Service07:56
- User Login UI02:30
- User Login Service04:08
- Events Service04:31
- Events UI03:26
- Authentication Overview02:42
- Intro to JSON Web Tokens02:17
- Generating JWT in the back-end04:31
- Storing JWT in the front-end03:49
- Special Events Route Guard07:24
- Creating a Token Interceptor07:20
- Middleware to Verify Token07:00
- Implementing Logout03:42
- Suggestions for the Application02:37
Web developer and Instructor
I am passionate about helping others learn and improve their lives. The goal is to explain complicated concepts with simple and easy to understand examples. I like to learn new technologies that are trending and create courses for beginners.
I own the YouTube channel 'Codevolution' with successful courses on Angular, MongoDB and Node. I want to reach out to the audience here at Udemy and hope they enjoy the courses.