Angular and NgRx - Building Real Project From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Build real project with Angular and NgRx
- Write high quality code
- Create reusable modules and components
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- Some knowledge about Angular and optionally Redux/NgRx
In this course we will build a Medium clone using Angular and NgRx. This course is fully focused on fast and deep dive into creation of real application with Angular and NgRx. We will start from scratch and step by step you will get close to finished real application. You will deeply understand how to structure your application, build reusable and understandable modules and components and split code into smaller chunks of code. We will write code together in efficient way to make it pure and avoid data complexity.
For each lesson you'll get source code of the lesson, so it's easy to see the progress and get a working app on any lesson you want without retyping code from screen.
What you will learn in this course:
Structure and configure project
Write high quality code with Angular and NgRx on real project
Isolating and splitting modules
Create reusable modules and components
Cover everything with Typescript interfaces
Working with real API
If you are feeling like you learned Angular but you still still missing knowledge of how to build your own real application this course is what you need. This course is fully focused on creating the application without getting deep into basic knowledge of Angular!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop real project from beginning to the end
- This course is for everyone who is interested in learning developing with Angular
- This course is for you if you want to improve you knowledge of Angular and NgRx
I am a full-stack developer with a passion for learning and teaching what I know. I have been programming for around 10 years and teaching for almost 6 years.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach. I love exploring new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.