Angular 8 - Complete Essential Guide
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 8
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 8 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 8 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
- Crack angular job interviews easier
- Create Angular Apps From Scratch and scale it up to any level
- Learn Angular with Firebase to build Realtime Web and Mobile Apps
In this video, we will learn what is an angular and it's overall introduction.
In this video we will Angular Architecture, will understand:
We will look at how angular works.
Very Important topic ( Decorator ). Decorator are really important in Angular they bring the different files and code together and configure them to work together.
To create component we use:
@Component Decorate for Components
Modules we will use @NgModule
@Injectable for services.
Very important topic that we need to talk about it right now.
We will be learning angular console GUI utility which is really helpful for people who are not good with remembering terminal command. User can generate components, Services with Angular Console pretty much anything you can do with CLI you can do with console the good thing about it is that this show you options with description so you exactly know what available to you.
Awais Jamil steps through the framework one feature at a time, focusing on the component-based architecture of Angular. Learn what Angular is and what it can do, as Awais builds a full-featured web app from start to finish. After mastering the essentials
What is an Angular ?
Angular Project Structure
Building Events and Properties
Getting Data to Components