Angular - a quick start guide
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about Angular 7
- Understand NgModules
- Create Components
- Create services (injectables)
- Use HttpClientModule
- Use built in pipes
- Create custom pipe
- You don’t need to know anything about Angular or AngularJS
This is a quick start hands-on guide on Angular. At the end of this course, I guarantee that you will feel comfortable with Angular.
The Angular framework is used to create scalable, enterprise, and performant client-side web applications. It provides an ecosystem for development of client-side web applications. The ecosystem for development may include external tools or libraries as well. The ecosystem process includes project bootstrapping, development operations/tools, testing, and build support.
One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high, performance management of the application is community driven indirectly driving better job opportunities. The Angular Certification Training aims at covering all these new concepts around Enterprise Application Development.
All the best!
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are passionate about working with new frameworks