Angular Basics for Absolute Beginners
- Basic knowledge of Bootstrap is required
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript
This course explains the introduction & overview of Angular. It is mainly targeted for beginners, who wants to learn Angular.
This course also provides introduction to components with a simple practical example [with coding].
This course explains What is Angular, How to create new Angular app, with a simple Bootstrap NavBar and Routing.
Source code is available for each video (where some code is written).
This course includes with one assignment, to test your knowledge yourself, at the end of project.
Please check the Preview videos before enrolling the course, and subscribe to the course, only when you like my accent.
Remember, it is a FREE course; you can't expect the complete Angular course with ALL the concepts. This course provides a basic angular application only.
This course doesn't cover advanced topics of Angular such as Services, REST-API calls, Authentication, Reactive Forms, Dynamic Components, Component Communication, Life Cycle Hooks etc.
This course mainly helpful for you to get started with Angular and understand its basics.
This is a subset of my full course of Angular, i.e. "Complete Angular 8 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App", which you can checkout.
- Beginner Angular Developers who wants to understand what is angular and how it works
- What is Angular03:20
- Goals of Angular06:32
- Building Blocks of Angular05:35
- Creating First App in Angular08:32
- Adding Bootstrap04:48
- Adding Bootstrap NavBar02:28
- Understanding & Creating Components09:32
- Creating Basic Routing12:59
- Creating Simple Wizard using Angular Routing1 question
- Bonus: $6 - Discount Coupons for my other Udemy Courses01:46
My strength is I can make complicated things simple and will provide detailed knowledge about each and every concept, and I will be happy if people learn skills from my videos and build their careers.
I am providing class room, corporate, online trainings from last 12+ Years on different Microsoft Technologies and UI Technologies. I am glad to share my knowledge to the world.
My expertise is mostly on following technologies: