Angular Front To Back
What you'll learn
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
This course was crafted to benefit absolutely any level of developer. We will start from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Angular 5+, Setup Angular CLI and learn all of the fundamentals. We start by building a sandbox application to look at all of the main Angular concepts as well as building a logging application, then move to a much more advanced client management system with authentication and data storing with Firebase's new Firestore platform.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
- What is Angular?
- Dev Environment Setup Including Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash
- Angular CLI Setup & Build
- File Structure & Dependency Examination
- TypeScript Intro
- Modules & NgModule
- Data Binding & String Interpolation
- Types & Interfaces
- Template Syntax
- ngIf & ngFor Conditional Directives
- ngFor & Loops
- Property Binding, ngClass & ngStyle
- Events & Forms
- ngModel & 2 Way Binding
- Observables & Http
- Angular Router
- Firebase, Firestore & AngularFire2
- Flash Messaging
- Much More!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn Angular 5+
Brad Traversy has been programming for around 12 years and teaching for almost 5 years. He is the owner of Traversy Media which is a successful web development YouTube channel and specializes in everything from HTML5 to front end frameworks like Angular as well as server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. Invest in your knowledge by watching Brad's courses.