Angular 2 Routing: Up And Running
- Angular Basics
- That they want to kick some router but
Angular 2's router comes with many features for routing based on path's and loading specific components. This course gives you a fast and furious intro to how to configure your routes, navigate between them, and use services and guards when navigating to routes.
I haven't had a chance to go through the code on this course since the angular 5 release. So please be aware there could be some changes in the last release.
In the Up and Running Series Courses we dive straight into the working examples. There are little to no slides in these courses. No long running intro videos and no installation videos. This is a learn by real world working example course. These courses are set up so that in about 1 hour you will be up and running with a new technology.
This is not a beginner course. We will not go over basic angular functions this course is designed for one reason and one reason only. To go over the Angular Router. This Angular 2 course assumes knowledge of some fundamentals. If you haven't learned the fundamentals yet please use my angular 2 course Step by Step course to get started then come back.
In this course Luke Angel, a Sr. Technical Cross Platform Program Manager working at companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100's, building technology-driven marketing solutions with global reach and Netflix scale. Luke will guide through all the steps it takes to work the Angular 2 router.
In this course you will learn:
- The First Angular 2 Route
- Mapping Routes To A Components
- How To Work With Router Link In Angular 2 Navigation
- Lazy Load Modules With Angular 2 Router
- How To Use The Router Link Active To Style The Angular 2 Navigation Elements
- Use Route Params Inside Of Components In Angular 2
- Build Dynamic Navigation With Angular 2 Ng For
- Dynamically Create Navigation With Angular 2 Router
- Use Route Params To Load Data In Angular 2 Router
- Managing Rx Subscriptions With Async Pipe And Behavior Subjects
This course does not hold back by design so you need to step up and hold on as we go through information at warp speed. This is by design to get up and running within your lunch hour. So hold on to your hats!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know more about angular router
- People who like angular
- People who love angular
- People who want to build kick but applications