Anger Management for Kids, & Bonus Parenting Anger Program
What you'll learn
- Your children will express their mad feelings in a way that does not hurt anyone or anything and does not get them into trouble.
- They will know: *How to keep their power and stay cool, while expressing their anger.
- They will know: *Ways to sooth themselves and keep the anger level down.
- They will know: *Ways to vent and express their anger appropriately.
- They will know: *How to use their words to keep their power.
- They will know: *How to fight fair to resolve issues.
- They will know: *Communication skills to express their needs.
- They will know: *Anger is just an emotion it is what they do with it that gets them into trouble.
- They will know: *The difference in aggression, passive behavior, and assertive behavior.
- You may email Yvonne for a personalized certificate sent to your inbox.
- There is no prerequiste for this course. Any child that has the ability to listen and look can watch the video and hear the tools for change.
“This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.” Anger Management for Kids with Parental Anger Management Support Program. Completely downloadable program; Parenting around anger made easy.
Parents Anger Management Parenting Video and PDF workbook. Kids Anger Management Video and PDF workbook
Got Angry Kids... help is here. Feel good about your parenting. Have children that express their mad feelings in a way that does not hurt anyone or anything and does not get them into trouble. Bring Peace back into your home.
This is an easy to follow anger management course using definitive step by step instructions. Time tested effective methods for change. You will find parenting tips in the parents video to help with the anger issues in your home.
Authored by Yvonne Sinclair M.A., LMFT, Licensed Marriage Family and Child Counselor in California. Certified Anger Management Specialist with the National Anger Management Association. More than 20 years of experience in teaching and counseling children about anger issues and helping parents with parenting problems.
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for kids under teen years. It is a positive non-blaming non-shaming teaching tool.
Yvonne Sinclair M.A., LMFT, CAMS1, CDVS1
*Licensed Marriage Family and Child Counseling-CA, *Certified Anger Management Specialist, *Certified Domestic Violence Specialist, *Masters in Counseling Psychology,*Director of Lincoln Counseling Center, Lincoln, CA, *Certified Sand Tray World Play Therapist, *Author, *Webmaster.
Hi! I am Yvonne Sinclair. This year marks my fiftieth year in the healing professions. I have been teaching anger management and revitalizing the lives of couples since 1993. I have training and expertise in abuse counseling. I am the author of several court ordered classes on my website. In my private practice I work with parents, foster parents, co-parenting for divorced parents, single parents, and grandparents caring for grandchildren.
I have seen a little of life and my life experience and successful career assist in knowing what tools you might need to acquire the relationship happiness you are seeking.
After 30 years in the physical healing professions, I realized healing our inner self was of utmost importance. Physical health is affected by our emotional health and vice versa. I listened to my patients tell about relationship, family, and personal concerns. I did not have the knowledge to help them and decided I wanted to do just that. I am now a Licensed Marriage Family and Child Counselor in California with a Master in Counseling Psychology.
My need to change my life work and the adventure of completing that process helps me support clients in their need for change. I have lived on a farm, and in a city. I have both been married and lived alone. I have had a soul mate connection and a bad choice for relationship. I have lost a love and know the deep pain that accompanies that loss. I am a parent of two children and a Nana of four. I have been a parent, step-parent, and foster parent.
The Reason I Became a Health Professional
Being a healer, whether physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental, is a rewarding path. Assisting others in finding their inner true self, their "muchness" is what I am all about. I enjoy watching another soul discover they are wonderful, worth loving, and outstanding. Guiding that soul to themselves is a joyful ecstatic experience for me.
It makes my day to be contacted by former clients to be told they are doing wonderfully well. I will welcome the chance to add you to the successful clients I have known.