Anger Management: How to Manage Anger in You & Others
What you'll learn
- Our JUST UPGRADED easy-to-follow Anger Management course gives you the knowledge, skills & techniques to change the way you deal with anger in yourself & others
- The course has its own workbook & Action Plan, downloadable in the first Course Introduction module, so you can practice and reinforce what you have learned
- Learn about the causes and effects of anger, the different ways anger shows, how to control it, deal with angry people, communicate positively & stay in control
- Module 1: What is Anger? :: Fight or Flight? » What Causes Anger? » Triggers » Types of Anger » The Long Term Effects of Anger
- Module 2: Angry Volcanos :: What Are Angry Volcanos? » The Interrogator » The Intimidator » Learned Volcanic Behavior » How to Spot a Volcano
- Module 3: Bottling up Your Anger :: Being a Black Hole » The Victim » The Winder Upper » The Distancer » How to Recognise a Black Hole
- Module 4: Controlling Your Anger :: Controlling your Outbursts » Having a Strategy » Long Term Anger Management » Improving Communication » Using THINK
- Module 5: Anger & Communication :: Expressing Anger » 3 Components of Communication » Body Language » Using Voice & Words » 6 Steps to Communicating When Angry
- Module 6: Dealing with Angry People :: The Seven Step Process » Coping Strategies Using SOFTEN » Self-Preservation when Dealing with Anger in Others
- Module 7: Using Anger for Positive Outcomes :: Can Anger Be Positive? » Using Anger to Motivate You » The Yerkes-Dodson Curve » Channelling Your Anger
- Module 8: Assertiveness, Negotiation & Control :: Be Assertive not Aggressive » Goal Setting » Reward Yourself » Track Your Progress » Negotiation
- This course is ideal if you suffer from anger issues themselves, or need to deal with somebody else who does.
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- There's also a great workbook with a focused Action Plan that enables you to continually develop your skills.
NOTE: Our Anger Management course has just been upgraded, with new videos, a refreshed workbook, and End of Module tests so you can monitor your progress. Still aggressively priced at Udemy's lowest tier so you're not paying a premium for top training!
Are you suffering from anger issues?
Or know someone who is, and need to deal with it?
The ZandaX Anger Management course is written for anyone for whom anger plays a significant part in their life, whether in themselves or others.
If you, a friend or loved one suffers from anger management issues, the situation needs to be resolved, and we show you how.
The course teaches you:
What is Anger Management? – what causes anger and what effect does it have?
Angry Volcanos – Interrogators, Intimidators … and how to spot them
Bottling Up Your Anger – Victims, Winder-Uppers, Distancers … and how to spot them
Controlling Your Anger – controlling outbursts, improving communication, & using THINK
Anger and Communication – the three components, six steps to communicating when angry
Dealing with Angry People – coping strategies, using SOFTEN, self-preservation
Anger Management for Positive Outcomes – positives, using it as motivation, channelling anger
Assertiveness, Negotiation & Control – using goal setting to focus action
Just think how much your life will improve when you're able to deal with the anger that's affecting you!
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
With the ZandaX anger management course, you get a workbook with an Action Plan (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). This is a great addition because it enables you to revisit and review your progress in a structured framework that's proven to work.
Our anger management course presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will have a great understanding of anger, its causes, effects, and remedies, which you can apply to resolving issues in yourself and even in other people.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbook and Action Plan – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which uses in-course summaries and assessments with post-course reviews to really help you to develop your anger management skills. And don’t forget to revisit and review the course as often as you want!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone for whom anger plays a significant part in their life, will draw great benefit from this course.
- If you have anger issues, it will help you with your relationships, and what you get out of life.
- Or if a friend or loved one suffers from anger issues, you will learn how to deal with this, to the benefit of you both.
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!