Angels & Demons - What The Bible Really Says About It
What you'll learn
- Navigate round the destructive powers of demons
- Undestand the difference between Angels, Demons and Archangels
- Be acquainted with how angles and demons function
- Understand your role and power in the spiritual realm
- A desire to understand the spiritual realm from a Christian perspective
I believe our fascination with the spiritual realm has increased over the years. Either through the evolvement of the movies, music, or an escapism thirst for the supernatural. Definitely, Covid-19 bought the focus on the mortality of every man and the fine line many people thread between life and death. All of these occasions and events have a way of creating a thirst for God
One aspect of this supernatural reflection and fascination is the angelic created beings. Even though angels are sometimes falsely depicted – like the many images of female angels – the desire to know more has not weaned.
However, there is one thing to thirst for knowledge and another to desire the truth according to the word of God. Therefore, in this study we want to answer the following questions:
· Who are angels of God?
· How many angels does God have?
· How were angels described in the Bible?
· Who is the first angel of God?
· What are the 7 fallen angels?
· Who sits at the left hand of God?
· Are there only 12 demons?
· What’s the meaning of demons?
· Who is the king of demons?
· What are inner demons?
· What language do demons speak?
· Who is the Queen of demons?
And many more!
Join me in this study as we unravel the truth about angels, demons and what the Bible actually says.
This course will be continuously updated as I discover other insights about the subject, hence I employ you to return to it again and again.
So lets get started!
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to grow in their relationship with God
- Anyone who want a greater insight into what the Bible teaches
Boomy Tokan is the founder and senior pastor of New-Living International Christian Centre (NICC) in London UK, which serves the local area as well as reaches an international audience via practical ministry activities and online mediums. Boomy Tokan's goal is to
1. Help others to minister with Discipleship focus and to
2. Help you understand the Word of God with simplicity & accuracy so that you can rightly divide the Word of truth
With 17 years in ministry, Boomy Tokan is committed to bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to people all over the world, by raising matured believers and placing them into strategic positions.
Boomy Tokan received the vision for NICC in 2005 and launched out 4 years after. He held the church's first worship service in St Albans Community Hall, Eastham London, with a handful of adults in attendance. Over the years, the ministry has experienced many changes but has stuck to the core belief of building the saints through discipleship and leadership.
As a result, all who regularly attend the Church have experienced personal and corporate growth in every area of their lives! A former University Lecturer and an active entrepreneur and business adviser, Boomy Tokan received a bachelor's degree in Business and Finance from the University of Greenwich, London.
He is the publisher of over 40 Books on Christianity and Business. His books are now being translated into Spanish and Portuguese. You can find his teaching videos and materials on all major platforms like Amazon, Udemy, YouTube, and Google Plus A profound speaker and best-selling author, Boomy is known for his practical approach to the Bible and has encouraged individuals to pursue a personal relationship with God.
Boomy Tokan and his wife, and children live in Essex UK.