Total Beginners' Guide: How to use an Android Smartphone
- This is a beginners course, suitable for people who have never used a p.c, smartphone or tablet before.
- The fact that you have found us online means you have what it takes to learn more from this course!
Why take this course?
- You are tired of feeling like a dummy when you ask for help with your phone.
- You want to keep in touch with your family but the technology seem too hard.
- You know a little bit about computers or smartphones but when things go wrong you get lost.
- You are a practical learner who likes to do things for yourself but just haven't got around to it.
What this course can do for you:
- Help you get a head start when using a new device you aren't familiar with.
- Teach you simple applications that will make your life easier.
- Introduce just a handful of the thousands of useful apps out there for you.
- Build your confidence with the basics of using a smartphone so you can continue to get more and more from your technology.
Who this course is for:
- People brand new to personal computing devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Anyone new to the Android Operating System.
- People who have a personal device but don't really know what to do with it.
Epic Learning is a group dedicated to embracing modern learning theory and technology to create the next generation of effective training. We believe learning is a life long adventure, should always be fun and take learners out of their comfort zones.
Based in New Zealand, we have decades of teaching & training experience across a variety of industries. Karl is an experienced instructional designer with years of experience in both physical and virtual classrooms and a passion for technology.
Join us for an epic learning adventure!