Android Studio for Arduino: Temperature Control
What you'll learn
- Hardware parts and their connections for Bluetooth based Temperature control
- Reading sensor data and transmitting this data using Bluetooth module through Serial pins
- Enabling Bluetooth and listing paired Bluetooth devices using Bluetooth Adapter
- Creating connection between Android device and HC-05 module using Bluetooth Socket
- Sending and Receiving data through Bluetooth network
- Visualization of data periodically in Text View and designed custom Progress Bar
- Upper and Lower Threshold Temperature entrance and setting
- Using Music Player for alarm system
- Transmitting data from Android app to Arduino for controlling LED
- Coding experience
- Understanding of Arduino based control
This course is for everyone who wants to develop their own Android mobile app for controlling Hardware-based systems through Bluetooth connection. Maybe you are a student who wants to develop an interesting project or an engineer who wants to get knowledge in this field or you are a person who wants to develop the product in smart systems but don’t know how to do it. In each way, it is best course which guides you during the first steps of this journey.
This course is based on both Hardware and Software parts which help you to understand the full concept and be aware of the full operation of the system. You will create your Android mobile app from scratch without using App Inventor. In the tutorials, all of the parts are explained in appropriate ways which you can understand.
Android Studio for Arduino is a project-based course that also, combines a brief explanation of the concept. If you want to do something interesting and away from ordinary projects which make difference and allow you to improve skills for developing the idea which is inside of your head in the smart systems field, it is a course that will provide enough background. I am inviting you to join my course and start this journey together.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Developers, Egineers, students and also hobbiest who wants to create smart systems
I am Sanan. My academic background is in Automation engineering. I am experienced in Machine Learning, Automation and Control, Smart Systems, and mobile app development.
I am sure that my courses will equip you with the necessary skill set required for being a part of future technology development. In these courses, you will learn the interconnection of Hardware and Software systems which give you the appropriate background to develop your own successful projects.
In conclusion, I love learning and sharing my knowledge, that I get during my academic and professional life. I believe that this knowledge will support you to realize what exists inside your head.