Android Puzzle Game Using Godot Engine From Start to Finish
What you'll learn
- install and prepare windows operating system to run Godot Engine and be able to export the game into androids APK
- become familiar with Godot engines environment ex: project manager, scene dock, scripts panel, filesystem dock and more
- creating game scenes, monetizing the game using google AdMob
- exporting the game in order to publish on Android Markets such as Google PlayStore
- basic understanding of programing concepts such as variables and functions
Flood It! is a simple yet addictive strategy game in which you have to flood the whole game board with one color in less than the allowed steps. Try to flood-it in the least amount of steps!
more than 1,000,000 Downloads on Google Play
learn how this game is made ??? From Start To Finish With the source code available in all sections.
Step by step tutorial
Flood-It! - Apps on Google Play
Also: learn to monetize YOUR game using google Admob and implement
AND Video Rewarded Ads
A simple yet Addictive Game, lets look at some of the reviews for this game:
Wannet moore (5 STARS)
I wonder how ad mobs statistics might look?
I don't mind having some Extra sources of income ?
Thanks to this well documented step by step tutorial
Now I know how to make money with Godot engine and Google ad mobs.
I must admit tho this tutorial was a game changer it generated so many streams of income
Lir Soracia (5 STARS)
it's not ideal, but it's pretty damn good. I love the fact that you can change board sizes dynamic boards must be nice as well. also, not ALL the colour palettes make me want to tear out my hair, but a few new ones with mostly dark or neutral colours would be nice
Who this course is for:
- people with basic programing knowledge who want to learn how to make android games
- people who want to have streams of passive income by publishing and monetizing android games
- people who love puzzle like games
Experienced programmer and Linux server expert with a decade-plus experience of working as a self publisher.
I have been teaching computer sciences both online and in person since 2011
passionate game maker and designer, excited to teach you about Godot engine
✔️Android Puzzle Game: Flood it (done)
✔️ multiplayer game using godot engine (coming soon)
you can see some of my work on github @kaz3m