Android Penetration Testing
What you'll learn
- Android Hacking
- Android Pentesting
- Android app reverse engineering
- DIVA : Damn Insecure and Vulnerable App
- Android application vulnerabilities
- Mobile application security
- This course is for beginners and need to know setting up vmware and kali linux
In this course you will be learning about the basics of android pentesting. Throughout the lectures you will be covering how to start analysing android application and cover different vulnerabilities in the vulnerable application DIVA : Damn Insecure and Vulnerable Application. Lets take a look at some important areas we are going to cover in our course -
1. We will reverse the application to get the source code.
2. We will be analysing the application code and finding the vulnerability.
3. We will understand the difference between unzipping and decompiling an apk.
4. We will capture the browser requests of our mobile on the kali vm and analyse the traffic.
5. The vulnerabilities we are going to cover are :
i. Insecure Logging
ii. Hardcoding Issues
iii. Insecure Data Storage
iv. Input Validation Issue
v. Access Control Issue
In the end of of the course we will complete all the 13 exercises of DIVA application and learn the basics of android penetration testing.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Ethical Hacking
- Beginner in Android Pentesting
- Android Hacking Beginners
- Beginner in Mobile Security
I work as a Security Researcher and have completed my post-graduation in the field of Cybersecurity and Law. While having my education I believed that sharing my knowledge with other students was really very important to help them achieve the required basics and hence I have started designing short and effective courses covering different areas of cybersecurity, starting from Web Application Security and Android Penetration Testing courses. Till now these courses have received a great attraction and were successfully enrolled by 30k plus students and cybersecurity enthusiasts from more than 160 countries around the world.
As of my achievements I have published two research papers on Exploitdb and a few acknowledgments for finding bugs on web applications. I will keep adding such easy and short courses on Udemy and help new students to have access to the basic practical knowledge required in this field.