Android - Make a Professional Dictionary App from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Build a Professional Android App to Include on the Portfolio
- Learn AsyncTask to Do Work in The Background
- Incorporating External SQLite Database
- Making ListView with RecyclerView and CardView
- Basics of Java Programming
- Basics of Android App Development
- We will be using the Android Studio all the time. Have it configured
The Best Way to Learn App Development is Through Making One.
And that is exactly what we are going to do in this course.
This course is Completely Project Based.
From creating a project in Android Studio to the Complete Application. All in a little over 1 hour.
A REAL Life Professional and Play Store Ready App.
A Professional and Modern APPLICATION not just something for learning with a sloppy User Interface.
In this course, you will learn how to build a Professional English Dictionary App.
Do you have the basics of android app development down and want to take the next step?
Are you an Android developer who wants to upgrade your Android skill?
Or you want to build a beautiful App?
This is THE COURSE for you.
With only a few hours of content, this course will CHANGE your Android skill.
Don’t wait and enroll today. I hope to see you in my course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who know the basics of android app development and want to take the next step
- Anyone who wants to Build a Professional Looking Play Store Ready App
- It is NOT for people without any programming experience
- It is NOT for people who want to learn the basics of android development
We are passionate about helping people to learn and get better at Coding. We believe, with the right course and instructor, it can be a straightforward and an amazing experience.
For us, Udemy is the opportunity to combine our passions for teaching and programming.