Android Kotlin Masterclass Using MVVM - Jetpack
What you'll learn
- Learn Kotlin from scratch and make a good background with it
- Learn the new Android architecture components (MVVM) with Jetpack
- How to use the Constraint Layout
- How to use Fragment
- How to use Data Binding
- How to use the Gradle in your app
- How to use UI layout with material design guidelines to support different Android screen sizes
- How to use the room with SQLite database in Android
- How to use LinearLayout
- How to use FrameLayout
- How to use TableLayout
- How to use RecyclerView
- Mastering Design Patterns in Android with Kotlin
- You need a computer with 4 GB RAM minimum or 8 GB RAM recommended.
- You need some prior knowledge about Android development.
- A Windows computer, a Mac, or a Linux machine so that the free Google Android Studio tool can be downloaded and install.
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
What do you get in this course?
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer. You’ll also have good knowledge to develop Android Apps by using the modern architecture components (MVVM with Jetpack).
Should you learn Kotlin?
Now that Google is pushing so hard for Android developers to use Kotlin, we are seeing a dramatic shift to Kotlin - It's similar to the iOS situation a few years ago with Objective-C when Apple released Swift.
This is what you’ll learn in the course:
Learn Kotlin from scratch and make a good background with it.
Learn the new Android architecture components (MVVM) with Jetpack.
How to use the Constraint Layout.
How to use Fragment.
How to use Data Binding.
How to use UI layout with material design guidelines to support different Android screen sizes.
How to use the Gradle in your app.
How to use the room with SQLite database in Android.
How to use LinearLayout.
How to use FrameLayout.
How to use TableLayout.
How to use RecyclerView.
Mastering Design Patterns in Android with Kotlin
Who this course is for:
Anyone have some prior knowledge about Android development.
Professional Android developers.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how to build a native application with the Modern Android architecture components
- People who want to learn how to build modern Android application
- People who want to learn how to build a scalable Android Mobile App with high performance
- People who want to learn how to build Android high-performance apps
I have a Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science and Information Systems) & I have more than five years of experience in developing Android native applications with both mobile and tablet devices.
My specialty area is Developing Android Apps & I'm certified as Android Developer Nanodegree by Google via Udacity.
I'm here on Udemy to teach what I know in an approachable way. I am grateful every day for being able to connect with so many students around the world.