Jetpack Compose is a modern toolkit for building native Android UI. It makes UI development on Android easier and faster.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to create Android apps with Jetpack Compose. You will learn how to implement MVVM architecture with Jetpack Compose. You will learn how to use a ViewModel, LiveData and Jetpack Navigation.
We will build two real-world apps: a weather app and a to-do app.
The demand for Android developers who know Jetpack Compose is skyrocketing and if you know it, you will have a higher chance to get your dream job.
This is what you will learn in this course:
• Jetpack Compose basics – layouts, material design, lists, etc.
• Build two real applications:
* Weather App – MVVM, connect to an API and request weather data
* To-do App – MVVM, Room database
To reinforce what you’ve learnt during the course, there are quizzes.
About the instructor:
I am an Android developer with 5 years of experience. I have successful apps in Google play (80k+ downloads). I am willing to help and guide anybody who wants to learn how to become a great Android developer!
• You want to make Android apps
• You want to learn Jetpack Compose
• You want to get your dream job
• You need a computer, either PC (Windows) or a Mac, with an internet connection
• Some Kotlin knowledge will be useful
Enrol today and accelerate your Android development skills!
Click the BUY NOW button and start learning. The world needs your apps!