(Jetpack, Architecture & More)Advanced Android Bootcamp 2024
What you'll learn
- Android Jetpack : Data Binding, View Binding, View Model, Live Data, Room Data Persistence, Paging, Work Manager, Navigation, LifeCycle aware components
- Jetpack Compose : Fundamentals , Advanced Concepts(State Handling, Side Effects, Uni Directional Data Flow,....), Advanced Project Examples With Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Coroutines, Dependency Injection With Dagger 2 & Hilt, Networking With Retrofit 2, Unit Testing
- Advanced Android Architecture Best Practices, MVVM Clean Architecture
- Unit Testing Android Applications with JUnit, Truth and Mockito.
- 6 Complete Larger Project Examples Covering Real World Applications Of Jetpack Libraries, Dagger/Hilt, Coroutines, Retrofit and Clean Architecture
- Beginner level knowledge of Android Studio
- Beginner level knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- Basic Android Development Skills( at least, have followed a beginner level course or a tutorial)
- (you may need to provide an email address to sign up to third party TMDB free REST API )
Become a highly qualified Professional Level Android Developer by mastering most demanded Android skills of 2024!
If you are an Android Developer with some coding experience, If you want to level up your skills and become a professional level Android Developer this course is for you!
This large course is a collection of 7 advanced Android Development courses.
1) Complete Android Jetpack Masterclass
You will get a complete android jetpack masterclass from this course.
Covering all the areas such as Data Binding, View Binding, View Model, Live Data, Room, Navigation, Work Manager and Notifications.
I will tach you advanced areas like Room Migrations as well.
After learning the basics, You will be developing 6 complete, larger projects to master practical applications of the knowledge you gained. You will be able to learn how to use jetpack components with dagger and hilt, coroutines, retrofit and testing libraries. And how to integrate the with MVVM and MVVM Clean Architecture.
2) Jetpack Compose Masterclass
I will step by step tach you everything you need to know in order to start using jetpack compose in your android projects.
You will start by learning fundamentals such as modifiers, layouts and View components and creating RecyclerViews using lazy columns.
We will also cover advanced areas such as State in Jetpack Compose, remembering state before the recomposition, property delegates, How to work with Side Effects, Unidirectional Data Flow and State Hoisting, Saving the state with remember saveable and how to effectively use view models with jetpack compose.
3) Dependency Injection With Dagger and Hilt Crash Course
As section 16 of this course you will get a dependency injection with dagger crash course. And in the section 19 you will learn everything you need to learn about HILT.
We will start with very basic pure dependency injection examples.And step by step progress to more advanced areas of dagger and hilt. You will learn about application class, modules, component interfaces, constructor injection, field injection and scopes.
Not only that, you will be able to experience creating 3 larger projects using dagger/hilt as the dependency injection framework.
4) Kotlin Coroutines Masterclass
We will discuss about scopes, dispatchers, builders, suspending functions, structured concurrency, view model scope, lifecycle scope and live data builder with easy-to-understand code samples. You will also be able master Coroutine Flow fundamentals, State Flow , Shared Flow, Buffer and Collect Latest, Flow Operators and how to use flows with view models.
5) Networking With Retrofit Crash Course
I will show you how to communicate with a REST APIs using retrofit library.
You will learn how to send GET and POST request to a server, how to effectively use path and query parameters,
how to receive data from a server, logging interceptors, timeouts, converting JSON formatted data received from server to Kotlin as well as how to use coroutines with retrofit.
6) MVVM and MVVM clean architecture Masterclass
With this course you will be able to master MVVM and MVVM clean architecture with single activity multiple fragments model and single activity multiple composables model.
We will be step by step building 6 larger well architected projects with Jetpack Architecture components and other supporting libraries such as Dagger/Hilt, Coroutines and Retrofit.
7) Unit Testing With JUnit And Mockito Crash Course
You will be able to learn how to unit test android applications using JUnit and third party libraries like Mockito and Truth.
I will teach you fundamentals of android unit testing with easy to understand code samples.
We will talk about test doubles, testing view model , live data and room db components, as well as testing with mock web servers.
With over 340 lectures and more than 35 hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! .
I will start by teaching you each major topic with easy to understand simple project examples . Later, we will complete larger/complex project examples applying all the things we learnt.
To improve the student engagement coding challenges(homework assignments) and quizzes have included to each chapter, as well as 6 major projects aimed to provide a clear idea about how all those components work together!
This course will teach you Advanced Android Development in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screen-cast, corresponding short notes and downloadable code samples! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
You will get lifetime access to over 340 lectures plus corresponding code samples and notes for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notes and Code Samples as a thanking for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Start mastering Android Jetpack, Jetpack Compose, Android Architecture Best practises, Dagger/Hilt, Kotlin Coroutines, Retrofit and Unit Testing in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who is the target audience?
· Beginners level Android Developers (with the basic knowledge of Android Development fundamentals).
· Intermediate level android developers who want to level up their skills!
During the course (in one section) to demonstrate different usages of retrofit, we will use TMDB free online REST API . You may need to provide an email address to sign up and get a free API key from them.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level Android Developers(with the knowledge of Android Development fundamentals)
- Professional Android developers.
- Determined students who are willing to become professional Android developers.
- Anyone who has a passion to build awesome Android applications using cutting edge technologies.
Anushka Madusanka is a BSc(hons) Computing graduate from the University of Teesside , Middlesbrough, UK . He became a Sun Certified Java Programmer in 2008.
After spending first few years of his Software Engineering career as a Java enterprise applications developer, he moved to mobile application development in 2012 by developing Java ME applications. He is currently working as a Senior Software Engineer specialized in native Android applications development.
He loves teaching .Teaching is his passion . He started his teaching career a long time ago, as a home visiting high school Mathematics tutor while attending to the University.