Complete Android Jetpack Bootcamp(With Jetpack Compose)2022
What you'll learn
- Advanced Android Architecture Best Practices, MVVM Clean Architecture
- Data Binding, View Binding, View Model, Live Data, Room Data Persistence, Paging, Work Manager, Navigation, LifeCycle aware components
- Kotlin Coroutines, Dependency Injection With Dagger 2 & Hilt, Networking With Retrofit 2, Unit Testing
- Jetpack Compose Fundamentals. Advanced Project Examples With Jetpack Compose
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- Basic Android Development Skills( at least, have followed a beginner level course or a tutorial)
- (you may need to provide an email address to sign up to third party TMDB free REST API )
Become a highly qualified Professional Level Android Developer by mastering most demanded Android skills of 2022!
If you are an Android Developer with some coding experience, If you want to level up your skills and become a professional level Android Developer this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Android Jetpack Architecture Components (View Model, Live Data, Room, Data Binding, Paging, Work Manager,Navigation,Life cycle ) with "Dependency Injection With Dagger 2 And Hilt" , " Networking (REST API Communication) With Retrofit 2" ,"Kotlin Coroutines", "MVVM Clean Architecture", "Unit Testing", "Jetpack Compose" and other Android Jetpack libraries such as Notifications, Permissions and Preferences.
With over 300 lectures and more than 33 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! . Firstly, I will teach you each major topic with easy to understand simple project examples . Later, we will complete larger/complex project examples applying all the things we learnt. To improve the student engagement coding challenges(homework assignments) and quizzes have included to each chapter, as well as 3 major projects aimed to provide a clear idea about how all those components work together!
This course will teach you Advanced Android Development in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screen-cast, corresponding short notes and downloadable code samples! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Room Data Persistence
Dependency Injection With Dagger
Networking With Retrofit
and much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 300 lectures plus corresponding code samples and notes for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notes and Code Samples as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Start mastering Android Architecture Components with Dagger and Retrofit in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who is the target audience?
Beginners level Android Developers (with the basic knowledge of Android Development fundamentals).
Intermediate level android developers who want to level up their skills!
During the course (in one section) to demonstrate different usages of retrofit, we will use TMDB free online REST API . You may need to provide an email address to sign up and get a free API key from them.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level Android Developers(with the knowledge of Android Development fundamentals)
- Professional Android developers.
- Determined students who are willing to become professional Android developers.
- Anyone who has a passion to build awesome Android applications using cutting edge technologies.
Anushka Madusanka is a BSc(hons) Computing graduate from the University of Teesside , Middlesbrough, UK . He became a Sun Certified Java Programmer in 2008.
After spending first few years of his Software Engineering career as a Java enterprise applications developer, he moved to mobile application development in 2012 by developing Java ME applications. He is currently working as a Senior Software Engineer specialized in native Android applications development.
He loves teaching .Teaching is his passion . He started his teaching career a long time ago, as a home visiting high school Mathematics tutor while attending to the University.