Android App Development with Parse and Android Studio IDE
- Java Knowledge
- Basic android development skills
- Basic XML
In this Android course, we are going to use the new Android Studio IDE provided by Google to develop a live user's status update application. User's will be able to sign up for an account, Log in, then start posting status update as well as viewing other user's updates in a Listview. Download the App. Live Update.
We will be using the MVC pattern, where the xml will be used for creating views and java code as the controller. Our data will be stored in a cloud server, Parse website.
There is a lot to cover so let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Mobile App Developers
- Mobile Software Development Students
- 02:34The Android Application
- 03:56Android Studio IDE
- 03:20Intergrating Genymotion Emulator with Android Studio
- 02:57Cloud Storage Backend. Parse
- 06:07Including parse library to Android studio.