Learn Android App Development & Promote Your App like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Transform an idea into an Android app
- Implement Material Design Toobar, Navigation Drawer, RecyclerView, etc
- Understand the core components on Android development
- Implement Android In App Purchases and Publish Android app to Play Store
- Promote your app to increase downloads
- Strategies and Steps to monetize your app
- Desire to learn Android development
- Any prior attempt to learn Android development or any other object oriented programming will be beneficial
NOTE: this course typically sells for $299, but we reduced the price to $49 until the end of the month to help make it more affordable for you.
This Android development course teaches you how to take an idea and transform it into a fully functioning Android app and publish it to the Google Play Store within just a few days or weeks.
Stop your frustration today
Did you try learning Android development before, and it was too complicated, frustrating and difficult? Were you left with the bad options of having to hire expensive app developers or dev agencies? This course solves all those problems.
With this course you will get a step by step, very clear guide, on how to make your own apps, and get two instructors committed to helping you develop your app, launch it like a pro, and get many downloads for it.
Try the course now and start getting closer to building the next amazing app
How good would you feel if you never had to depend on hiring app developers or needing any money to launch your app? It would be amazing, right? And it is completely within reach!
If you have an idea for an Android mobile app, all your frustrations can end today so sign up for the course, and start taking real steps to making your app a reality.
If you are stuck trying to figure out where to start, you will love how this course is structured. This course teaches you the practical core concepts of Android development in a step by step manner, and you will be able to immediately use those concepts to build productivity and utility Android apps.
Android Dominance: Every Day You Don't Have An App, You Are Missing Out
- 1,500,000 DAILY new global Android device activation
- 78% Android global smart phone market share
- Soon Android will overtake Apple for revenue generated by app developers and it is currently almost even.
Learning by Doing
You learn development by
- Practice and
- Reading other peoples code
This course was designed to help you become an Android developer with a published app at the end of the course. Complex topics will be explained to you in common terms and you will be provided the source code that we will work on throughout the course and you will also be provided with a PDF step by step guide on all the programming task that will be performed.
This course will teach you how to use Android Studio which is now the official IDE for Android development. You will learn how to structure your project, which components to add first, how to proceed and more importantly how to integrate source control into Android development.
- Learn Android Material Design
- Learn the core components of Android development including Activity, Fragments and Intent, etc
- Master how to implement List in Android app using RecyclerView
- Learn how to implement data persistence in Android using SharedPreferences, SQLite Database and ORM
- Learn Android features such how to use the Camera, Settings, and how to Pick Contact from Address book.
- Learn advanced topics such as how to generate and export a CSV file from Android, how to run a task in the background and Android in app purchases
Learn App Business Planning, Marketing and Monetization To Get 1,000,000 Downloads And Make A Significant Income From Your Apps
This is the first Android course that combines software development with extensive app marketing, monetization and business strategies.
With this course you won't simply make an app, but you will learn how to position and promote your app to get tremendous exposure and make you money.
Most app entrepreneurs find themselves lost after they launch their app because they struggle to get downloads. But not you. In this course, you will learn the business of apps, find growth, and make your apps a success, starting from absolute scratch.
No risk to try, so sign up now
Every Udemy course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So if there is something you don't quite right with the course, you can just get your money back. But we are sure that you will love the course, and that you will love being able to make many apps of your own without having to depend on anyone. And if all else fails, you will be able to get a very well paying Android development job and make a great salary. So go ahead, sign up for the course, and begin making your app a reality starting today.
Who this course is for:
- If you have tried to learn Android development on your own but is frustrated with how disjointed the learning material is then this course is for you because it focuses on building one app from start to finish so you see how all the parts fit together.
My name is Val Okafor, I am a Software Engineer with expertise in Android development. I am the founder and Principal Engineer of Pronto Apps, LLC a San Diego, CA based mobile app development company.
I clearly remember my struggles when I was trying to learn the fundamentals of Android development. It clicked for me when I started learning how to build Android apps instead of learning abstracts concepts in isolation.
My Android development tutorials are the tutorials I wish I had when I started. I teach Android development with the approach of building a complete app.
I have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology from National University San Diego, California and a master's degree in Software Engineering from Regis University Denver, Colorado.
I enjoy sharing my extensive work experience through my blog, social media.
These courses are created by Alex Genadinik, who is a veteran Udemy instructor with 400,000 students.
This course is under Alex's team account so his tea can help with student support and course maintenance and improvements.
We are constantly working to make courses better for you. If you have any suggestions for improvements, we are happy to add improvements to the course.
Thank you for considering Alex's courses.