Android App Development,Hotel Booking App with API Integrate
What you'll learn
- This is an Android application. User will understand From designing to Api Integration and Database through this app
- after learning basics we will start working on a Hotel Room booking App in android and you will understand how to start working on an application from starting to end.
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world.
- User must be willing to learn
Welcome to the beginners course of Android , This course will teach you how to create Android application in a very practical & simple manner.
I am available 24 X 7 for supporting my Students through zoom , skype , Whatsapp etc... whatever plateform they want to connect for help. But Message me here wherever you stuck.
Here we will also discuss about how to Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world.
After learning basics we will start working on a Hotel Room booking App in android and you will understand how to start working on an application from starting to end.
Steps to complete Hotel Room Booking App
1. In hotel room booking app we will start from User interface which we are creating in XML.
2. Then we will Create Database
3. Create Apis and we will use PHP as a backend
4. Connect App to Database Through Apis.
5. Api integration and Send Room Booking information to database.
The Complete Source Code is provided with last lecture in Course including APIs.
Topics we will Cover
What is Android
History and Version
Setup Android Studio
Hello Android example
Hello world Example
Description of App structure
Introduction to widgets like TextView , Buttons, EditText.
Introduction to java class
‘Id’ for a widgets
Java Class Widgets
Working with click listeners
Functionality of widgets programmatically:
Colour change programmatically
Background colour or image change programmatically
Add two numbers
Basics about listview
Create New Activity:
Create new Activity
Intent From one activity to another
Print String in a TextView
What are Logics on java class
Add two number
a simple calculator app
Add items on spinner dynamically
Create Small small apps
Add items on spinner programatically
App for Table of 2 using loops
Add an image on imageView on click of button
Add two numbers
Login Screen intent the Credentials to next activity.
Internal Database in Android
SQLite with listview
Click image from camera
Get image from Gallery
Get current location on map
Get latitude Longitude and address
Database , APIs and API integration
Who this course is for:
- University Students and all beginners who wants to learn programming
- Those who wants to create their own app
- Those who searching for jobs in android
I'm developing android mobile apps since 2016 on a daily basis. I hone my skills every day with the help of professional practice in order to make development process faster and qualitative.
Started as an Android developer and then move to work with Flutter and deliver applications to both platforms.
List of my skills that I will use to bring your project to perfection:
Strong knowledge of Dart, Kotlin, Java Core, Flutter, Android SDK
• Java / Kotlin, C / C++;
• Android SDK;
• Android Jetpack (Room, Navigation, WorkManager, Lifecycle);
• Google AppEngine (Google Cloud Endpoints / Servlets);
• Databases: SQL / Room Persistence, Realm;
• Google API's (Maps, Drive, Tasks, Places);
• Firebase Cloud Messaging(Android / Java Server), Database, Remote Config;
• Google Cloud Storage / Database;
• Material Design;
• Retrofit 2, RxJava, Dagger 2, Koin;
• MVVM, MVP;
• Gtk3.0 / Vala;
• Gradle / Maven.
Also I can help you create technical and business requirements to the Android application if you don't fully understand which features you want.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Experince in working with third-party libraries: Retrofit, RxJava, Volley, Dagger2, Butter knife, Gson, GraphView, Retrofit, Picasso, Realm, Social networks integration( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Google Maps API, Youtube API