Android 4 All In Arabic
What you'll learn
- Understanding the concept of Android Development
- Working with Eclipse and Android Studio
- Understand the Android architecture basis
- Develop an Activity based programs
- Work with major design layouts
- Distinguish between different types of Alerts
- Develop a data storage based applications
- Develop a SQLite base applications
- Understand the meaning and implementation of the Broadcast-Receivers
- Develop a service base application
- Play with Google Maps
- You should already be familiar with JAVA Standard Edition or Join my course "Learning Java Bit By Bit In Arabic"
- This course is a hands-on training for designing and building Android applications from scratch using Eclipse and Android Studio IDEs and working with the latest Android version "Lollipop".
- We will explain and develop a lot of examples to not only understanding the concept but also gathering a good experience through my lectures.
- Our course will take about 10 Hours through 45 lectures with a high quality videos and uploaded all java codes to help you in programming practices.
- Our course will destroy the difficulties and remove the obstacles from your way to be a professional Android application developer.
- By the end of the course, each participant will build their own complete Android application incorporating most of the key aspects of the platform.
Who this course is for:
- This Android course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Android development and/or students looking for a quick refresh on Android. You have to be familiar with Java standard edition or have been one of my participants on my Udemy course "Learning Java Bit by Bit In Arabic"
Hi! I'm Mustafa. I have a degree in Computer Engineering from Ain-Shams University since 2003 also i have a master degree in Mobile Security since 2012.
After working as a software developer, team leader, IT development manager and trainer for over 11 years for a whole bunch of companies including ITS, ISI, TradeNet and OptimumSolution in Egypt , I decided to work part-time as a private software trainer. I have a very good experience in teaching mobile application development and testing also most of the popular programming languages like (C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java SE, Lab Windows, Lab View).
I'm passionate about teaching a lot of Egyptian trainees to code, and help them to be a successful junior software developers at a well known companies in Egypt like Valeo, Orange, NTRA, Samsung Egypt, Nahdit Misr, TradeNet and Egyptian Armed Forces.