#3 ITA Course - Ancient Chinese Science & Art of Brewing Tea
What you'll learn
- Ancient Chinese Science & Art of Brewing Tea
- Use traditional KungFu tea brewing style to brew out a healthiest cup of tea
- Mastering the deepest essence of the ancient Chinese tea ceremony
- In-depth exploration of the use of the five elements of tea in ancient China
- Learning how to choose right tea and correctly brew the best healthy tea by using the ancient five elements theory
- In-depth study of the ancient Chinese art of tea and ancient Chinese medical theory of tea
- You should complete my #1 & #2 basic level courses first before taking this course.
Important mention: This tea course has covered accurate subtitles to help you understand deep Authentic Chinese Tea knowledge very clear.
Could drinking too much tea be dangerous to your health? How do you know which tea is good for you?
In this special Authentic Chinese Tea Ceremony online course we will reveal the 3 dangers you must be careful of when drinking and purchasing tea.
1. Excessive tea consumption can be harmful to you and the environment, but here is how to regulate it. How much is too much?
2. Drinking tea the wrong way has been shown to have potentially damaging effects on peoples’ digestive systems, cause kidney stones, and even cause heart disease.
3. Millions of people are buying tea, fattening up the big tea companies' wallets, but the small tea artisans are suffering. Find out how you can change this and join a movement to help preserve the tea artisans saving a beautiful, traditional art.
I came from inside the belly of the beast. I worked in the largest tea export company in Yunnan, which is the largest tea-producing region in China. Working side by side with the biggest tea companies in the world, I saw how it really is. I shifted my life to working and studying to preserve the last tea artisans of China, biodiverse tea plantations, and the ancient Chinese culture of tea science for health and longevity.
In this one-of-a-kind special online video course, you will discover the 3 Pillars of the Chinese Ancient Art (Chadao/ Chado), the secret of Ancient Chinese tea health 5 elements theories, and the Science of Brewing Tea.
The 5 elements of tea: -How to use the 5 Elements to brew tea.
Match your tea to emotions, organs, and more.
Use the Chinese Acupuncture Clock to choose which tea and what time to drink your tea for optimal health.
I will reveal the little-known ancient water pouring methodology secrets to superior health and longevity. Many tea experts don't even know about this.
I'm Shana Zhang, I designed this special course for those who have a deep true love for tea, people who are already tea experts, and those who want to take their tea knowledge to the next level. Join this special revolution and revival of the ancient art of tea.
Once you completed 4 of our online courses, we have prepared world-class Milestone Level - ITA Certified Tea Sommelier Certification for you! In the #4 course, we have a quiz at the end, once your answers reach 60% points, you will pass our quiz, our system will release the certification for you automatically! Each certificate will release its own certification ID that no one can copy from you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone looking true health benefits from tea. It's a tea course not only for deep studies in tea but also a useful guide for scholars of health, yoga / martial arts and wellness.
Shana Zhang is the founder of International Tea Academy. Her tea books The Wild Truth of Tea and 5 Element Tea already published on Amazon and many other new tea books are coming out soon. She has a deep and unique perspective of the tea industry from the Chinese side of things.
She was professionally trained within China in Chinese tea ceremony and as a professional tea taster. She currently a shareholder in Wild Tea Qi, which is a tea company that is distributed in the US. She joined Wild Tea Qi as part of her mission to help protect China's quickly dwindling natural environment, as the guiding spirit of integrity in support of Biodiversity tea and preserving the original tea artisans.
In addition to all this, they have compiled information about hundreds of tea companies from around the world, they also the founder of International Tea Academy and you can read Shana's tea book The Wild Truth of Tea on Amazon, she is ready to share with you lots of this insider tea knowledge.