The Spotify For Podcasting Playbook-Create a Spotify Podcast
What you'll learn
- March 8 2023 Update - Linking Anchor to the new platform, Spotify For Podcasting
- Setting Up Your Account in Anchor
- Getting Your Broadcast On to iTunes
- Connecting Your Podcasts to Spotify
- Using the Mobile App
- Recording Your Content
- Using an Audio Library
- Adding Music Relations Plan
- Connecting to Podcast Directories
- Creating Podcast Graphics
- Doing Your Intro and Outro
- Concept #1 - Monetizing Your Podcast
- Concept #2 - Creating a "Home Base" For Your Podcast
- Concept #3 - Turning Your Podcast Content to Premium
- Concept #4 - Creating Your List Building System
- Concept #5 - Promoting and Distributing Your Podcast On YouTube
- Concept #6 - Broadcasting Your Podcast Live
- Your own computer and good internet access.
- You Must Understand English.
- You must have a Udemy student account.
Welcome to the Spotify For Podcasting Playbook - How To Create a Spotify Podcast
"UPDATE: This course was originally known as the Anchor by Spotify Masterclass. As of March 8, 2023, Spotify has rolled Anchor into its new platform, Spotify For Podcasters. When you log in to your Anchor account, you will be taken to the new dashboard which we cover in-depth in our new section 1. We have still maintained all of our Anchor lessons, as the concepts and techniques still remain appropriate, now with this new dashboard."
ATTENTION SOLOPRENEURS: Do You Want To Know How to Start Your Own Professional Sounding Podcast Using Free Tools? Are You Ready to take your business to the next level with these professional-sounding audios that will make listeners sit up and take notice of the message that you are wanting the world to hear?
With professional-sounding podcasts for your business, you can unleash your brand's creative side. A fully immersive no judgment world where there's an audience for every podcast you create.
No matter how big or small your business, no matter what you're making or selling, your brand deserves to be discovered.”
"You Can Now “Go Online and Quickly Generate Interest in your Market Place” Using One Of The Best Podcast Tools Available today! "
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales by broadcasting your own podcasts correctly? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
"In Sixty to Ninety Minutes, You'll Be Using "Spotify For Podcasters" to generate Customers and Leads through the use of “Your Imagination and Your Broadcasting Creativity!”
In this Course, You’ll Use the Free Version of "Spotify For Podcasters" to do just this.
Why should you take this masterclass?
Because you learn everything you need to know to be an expert in creating podcasts that capture your audience through professional-sounding podcasts, and you do that in an hour or 2. Here is why you need to be an expert with "Spotify For Podcasters" :
First of all a few insights into Podcasting”
1. Of 300,000 podcast listeners, 63% bought something that a host had promoted on their show.
2. Of that same group, 71% said they had visited a sponsor’s website, while 62% said they would consider paying for the advertised product or service.
3. Unique monthly podcast listeners have surpassed 75 million per month.
4. Podcast subscriptions soared past the 1 billion subscriber mark way back in 2013.
5. There are 7 billion mobile devices worldwide, and 58% of Americans own a smartphone. One in four podcast consumers plays their audio device in their car “nearly every day.”
6. Podcast listeners consume more than 105 minutes of audio per day than the average American. They spend more than 25 percent of that total audio time listening to podcasts.
You need to be podcasting and here is Why you need to take the "Spotify For Podcasters" Masterclass Today!
1. When you say it all with "Spotify For Podcasters", you can create, distribute, and monetize your podcast—all for free.
2. The software has Built-in uploading, recording, and editing tools so you can easily create and publish episodes.
3. With "Spotify For Podcasters" , you can Seamlessly distribute to all major listening apps and host unlimited content completely free, forever.
4. With "Spotify For Podcasters" , you can Unlock sponsorships or accept listener donations so you can make money as your audience grows.
5. With "Spotify For Podcasters" , you get advanced analytics and insights to help you understand and grow your audience.
This is why you need to take this MasterClass!
What exactly are you going to gain from this masterclass?
Our masterclass starts out by teaching you everything you need to be up and running with this amazing Free Podcasting tool. You will learn, through a series of over-the-shoulder step-by-step video courses, in our Basic segment of the course, the following:
· Setting Up Your Account
· Getting On to iTunes
· Connecting to Spotify
· Using the Mobile App
· Recording Your Content
· Using an Audio Library
· Adding Music Relations Plan
· Connecting to Podcast Directories
· Creating Podcast Graphics
· Doing Your Intro and Outro
· And so much more...
You will also learn, through a series of over-the-shoulder step-by-step high-definition video courses, in our Advanced segment of the "Spotify For Podcasters" course, the following:
· Concept #1 - Monetizing Your Podcast
· Concept #2 - Creating a "Home Base" For Your Podcast
· Concept #3 - Turning Your Podcast Content to Premium
· Concept #4 - Creating Your List Building System
· Concept #5 - Promoting and Distributing Your Podcast On YouTube
· Concept #6 - Broadcasting Your Podcast Live
· And so much more...
Now, if you’re like most people, you’re going to be super excited about what you’re about to learn about turning all your Podcast productions into professional-grade Episodes.
At the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding to begin working with this amazing tool.
This is an A-Z guide - the complete course on "Spotify For Podcasters" .
Your own computer and good internet access.
A Udemy student account.
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
Regardless of what you sell or do for your business or living, your knowledge and experience are likely to have value to others. Someone may need to hear of your experience to make decisions about similar situations. Here is the tool and the education on how you get your expertise out into the world and generate revenue from it.
Now is the time for you to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the "take this course" button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to attract members/traffic to your "community" through Audio that causes your customers to sit-up and take notice.
Ed has been delivering Agile Training since 2004. Ed’s student's number in the thousands, both in the corporate arena, as well as in Post-Secondary Academia. Ed has a passion to help and lead the transforming of I.T. communities from the traditional failing development cultures of the past to the successes achieved from a philosophy of “Agile Thinking.”
As a multifaceted public speaker, presenter, educator and corporate mentor in a number of diverse arena’s, bridging the generations from the Y/Millennials to the Gen X’ers right up to the Boomers, Ed’s passion is to see success and excellence again become part of what we have lost in our current organizational cultures.
Ed trains professionals in the University environment on a nightly basis. These are the professional practitioners who are adding to their already learned skills and are now focused on improving their product development and leadership abilities. While doing that on a nightly basis, Ed works with his own Management Consulting practice in giving back to a new corporate culture by day.
Ed’s focus in both Corporate Canada and Academia is to help I.T. practitioners and their organizations increase Software Development success rates by refining/redefining their software/product development processes.
For organizations not able to transform into an “Agile” way of thinking quickly, Ed works with them and evaluates, recommends, and implements techniques that strategically allow them to shift to an Agile culture in a more subtle way that fits into their highly structured and constrained cultures. Whether implemented quickly or done more slowly, change is essential if we are to grow and succeed in the complex business arena of today.
Ed loves interacting with his audiences when he is sharing his knowledge and his understanding of the “Agile Space.” His in-depth knowledge gives him the experiences to share that many times override “textbook theory.” Real-life always trumps theory. His students are in positions of leadership all over the globe. They love his teaching style, but more so, they love the understanding of Agile that they receive through his training. This gives them what they need to journey successfully on the pathway to achieving their dreams!