Analyzing a Content Inventory
- Knowledge of basic English
- Having writing skills will be of advantage
Content inventory is now an essential part of every content project. A content inventory is a detailed representation of all data contained in a website.
A Content Inventory is required to assess the existing landscape of a website. Content inventories provide all data required for making a realistic estimation of a content project both in terms of money and resources. It helps a content marketer to identify patterns of content structure of a website. Content inventories are of great help for migration tracking of a website from an existing one to a new design.
This course will provide you insights to a content inventory process in a content project. It will also illustrate the importance or rather relevance of a content inventory in a content project.
You will learn from this course all the important elements that play a role in a content inventory process.
By the end of this course you'll learn all the essential points of a content inventory process which you can use to optimize the content published for all your business ventures.
- Those who have an appetite to learn more about content creation and management
- Difficulties of conducting Content Inventory manually05:22
- Understanding Content Inventory03:28
- Components of Content Inventory03:19
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - URLs05:03
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - Navigational structure of URLs05:58
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - Metadata05:05
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - Web Analytics06:30
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - Customer Data02:59
- Basic Elements of Content Inventory - Links in and out of a webpage04:21
- Software Tools for Content Inventory06:17
- Summary Lecture06:09
I am an Engineer by profession. I got fascinated with Digital Marketing a couple of years back. I have been doing a lot of research and analysis in this field.
Digital Marketing is an evolving field which is changing and advancing rapidly. New technologies and platforms are coming up into the market taking competition to higher levels for marketers.
I am a passionate follower of Digital Marketing. I am still a learner and always will be because of its evolving nature.
I want to exchange my knowledge with others as I feel that in the process of sharing I shall only be gaining further knowledge.