Analysis of Results in Laser Refractive and Cataract Surgery
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To interpret the standards for the analysis of results in refractive surgery and cataracts
- Alpins method for the analysis of astigmatism
- Safety, Efficacy, Predictability and Stability Reports
- Analysis through the "Refractive Analysis Toolbox" for Matlab
- Previous knowledge about Vision Sciences
- Matlab software for those who wish to not only want to interpret but also analyze results
If you have enrolled in this course probably is because you want to improve your results or the results of the clinic where you work. One of the first steps Ophthalmologists do to try to improve their results is to invest in latest technology. However, hardly you are going to know if new technology improve your results if you do not analyze them. Therefore, the first step to improve your results is to know which are your results. To achieve this purpose you have to collect, to analyse, to report and to share them with your team. These are essential steps for the evolution of your clinical practice.
We have prepared a complete course that will help you to understand the standards for reporting the clinical results of your practice. However this is a practical course. Besides the theoretical knowledge, we are going to supply you with the "Refractive Analysis Toolbox" for Matlab that will help you to do it all the analyses by yourself. Don't be afraid about Matlab because we have reduce the complexity of the calculations to specific functions that give you the results in a easy way.
If you usually attend to Ophthalmology and Vision Science congresses or if you are usually reading research papers you have arrived to the best course for finally understanding and reproducing the calculations done by the best researchers of the world.
- Research Technicians