Analog Electronics part-2 (All About Transistors in depth)
What you'll learn
- Definition of transistors
- Types of transistors
- Learn circuit simulation on proteus software
- Characteristics of Transistors
- What is biasing and need of biasing transistors
- Biasing techniques and Numericals
- Modelling of BJT transistors
- Transistor as a switch
- Designing Amplifier from transistors
- 3-mini-projects based on transistors
- Basic concepts of electrical circuits like KVL, KCL, Nodal analysis and circuit theorems), if you don't know this concepts you can enroll in my course-1 of Current electricity and dc circuits and learn all those concepts.
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductors, if you don't know this concepts you can enroll in my course-2 on semiconductors to learn the concept.
- In depth knowledge about working of diode & diode circuits or you can enroll my course-3 on Foundation of analog electronics
- Download Proteus Software
- You should have a desktop
Before enrolling in the course I expect that you must be having a good idea about current electricity, semiconductors, diodes, capacitors,etc. If you don't have any idea about it then you can enroll in rest of my courses which deals with all these concepts in depth.
Do you know that your smartphone has millions and billions of transistors but I'm damn sure you don't what is their significance or how do they work?
To take ECG from the heart, along with electrode you will require signal conditioning circuits which will enhance the overall signal,
In various low-end applications, you need to control the motor and this is generally done by transistors,
To amplify the signal amplifier is required,
In your smartphone, lots of logic gates are present that switch on and off very quickly to carry out certain tasks and all of these things are done by Transistor. Thus this course is highly recommended for Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Robotic engineering students.
Importance of Transistor
Definition of Transistor
Types of Transistors
Understanding basics of BJT transistors.
Types of BJT transistors
Why NPN is preferred over PNP
Why area of collector region is greater than emitter region.
Characteristics of BJT
What is biasing and the need for biasing transistors.
Different biasing techniques of transistors
Numericals + Simulation of circuits on proteus software
BJT as a switch
BJT as an amplifier
Simulation of circuits on proteus software
Three Mini projects simulated on proteus software
Free PDFs are available after each video session for revision purposes
I hope you will surely enjoy my course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is highly recommended for biomedical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation and robotics engineering students
- Those who want to know what is transistor, it's working and it's application
- Anyone who wants to learn electronics from scratch
- Those who want to learn analog electronics
I am Swarit Mahalsekar, a biomedical engineer, I am also an online instructor at more than 3 platforms.
I am also the founder of the "practical-buddy" website for analog electronics.
I had done lots of projects regarding electronics so I have good knowledge of using different software like Thinkercad, Proteus, Eagle, etc.
So whatever course I would be launching I will make sure that I will not only teach you the concepts theoretically but also enhancing your technical skills with the help of all these software listed above.
In every one of my Udemy courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.